Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiIiEeGoOo

Recruiter

12-23-2012

i would love to know why i didnt get my stipend cause i played actively for the last 2 weeks and i didnt get my stipend today, i just got 3k ip and 300 rp

CorpusMortem

12-24-2012

If you try right now to change the region... change? Because i try and i couldn´t!

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-25-2012

For those of you wondering about why you aren't getting any stipends:

Quote:
RiotPhageQuit:

How do I get IP/RP on my account?

Accounts are granted 10,000 IP and 4,000 RP when first created. Please give up to an hour for this to be granted to your account. Additionally, for those of you who are active on the PBE, weekly stipends of both IP and RP are granted on Sundays. If you fail to receive your initial or weekly stipends, please submit a bug report. Please note, however, that you will not receive a weekly stipend if you already have large amount of IP/RP on your account.

For those wondering why you cannot select a region when you try to sign up:
Quote:
RiotNyandalee:

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Please, take a moment to read the stickies, as you can find answers for most questions there

diehard777

12-27-2012

Hi! I have just started the download to the new beta version that just came out, I have a mac 10.8.2, however I am stuck at the preparing ilol, can someone help!

diehard777

12-27-2012

Quote:
diehard777:
Hi! I have just started the download to the new beta version that just came out, I have a mac 10.8.2, however I am stuck at the preparing ilol, can someone help!

SOrry guys I found out how to fix it just had to close it and open it again! thanks once more

BoatsAndHoees

12-30-2012

Riot said PBE Would be open Late December, its the thirtieth. that is Late december. id really like to help find Bugs and help the Community by being a Tester.

Thutrian

Recruiter

01-01-2013

I agree. I've been following the pbe for months now and I cannot wait to be able to beta test (and of course it would just plain be fun). It's now January, although it's only the 1st, but we are officially past "late December". Is there an update somewhere else, or should we start pestering Riot?

Ashurion

01-01-2013

Quote:
Thutrian:
I agree. I've been following the pbe for months now and I cannot wait to be able to beta test (and of course it would just plain be fun). It's now January, although it's only the 1st, but we are officially past "late December". Is there an update somewhere else, or should we start pestering Riot?

It does say that date might change and looking at all these posts on this it seems that there are a lot of people who want to join. Maybe they're trying to prepare for a bunch of signups?

VaggelisGr

01-01-2013

Hey everyone, i was wondering when the sign ups open because its already january and i really want to play on public beta environment

The Bronze King

01-02-2013

Some friends of mine want to sign up for PBE, however, though it's passed December, they still can not sign up. Is the date pushed back? If so, when is it expected to come up again?