Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JimmyKudo656

11-27-2012

Will we be able to make an account by the start of January?

iankiller77

11-29-2012

I would really like you to answer to this question ! When will PBE sign up will be back on ? Because Ill try this week end but I really want to know if it don't work when will they open back. I have benn waith for the full weak to be able to create an account and I would not like to not be able to register (I will rage a lot LOL) I don'T want it to get free champ I put 150 $ on the real one to get champions I want! I only want to the test the caracteres who are soon going to be out .

ls Pepsi Ok

Recruiter

12-01-2012

[Game][Minor] search bar dose not work
i was in a 1v1 with my friend and i found this and he had the problem

Cryptikha

12-02-2012

Is there a way to have our current account (on the regular NA/EU/etc. servers) be connected to the PBE as well, instead of making a new account specifically for the PBE? Personally I would like to keep everything on one account as opposed to making new ones for different servers and such.

AerithRayne

12-02-2012

In the midst of all this complaining and such, I wanted to personally thank Riot for allowing the average player to help test your products. You get dedicated testers (pretty much for free), and we get shiny new toys (pretty much for free). I appreciate our mutual friendship. Thank you for letting us be a part of this ^_^

TBL PaTa

12-02-2012

I just downloaded the client but on registration page I cannot select "Region", just doesn't allow me to finish the reg. Help?

XRarehunterX

12-05-2012

I try to sign up but it wont let me choose a region does that mean signups are closed

greedyzombie12

12-09-2012

I HAVE TROUBLE When i signup and click change ''region'' it just says ''Please select the region closes to you'' and its in a bubble on top of the change button and nothing els what do i do?

taeyeon0

12-11-2012

I have 3k IP left, and i didn't get new ip for few weeks.
Also, the bug report link doesn't work, how could i do?

hustler4

12-23-2012

im wondering when the signups will be opening cause its almost end of december and ive been waiting to sign up for over 5 months and im getting rather frustrated because im looking forward to pointing out bugs about my favorite aspects of the game so riot can improve so its a all round better playing moba. i look forward to a reply