Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhageQuit

Associate QA Lead

11-02-2012

Hey Summoners!

Check out the latest information about Frequently Asked Questions here!: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/7E9DF6E51395AAA0D8215B5DFE06B491BC12BEA9

Amrase

11-02-2012

Nice.

ACookieMonster

11-02-2012

Quote:
RiotPhageQuit:

Please note, however, that you will not receive a weekly stipend if you already have 10,000 IP/4,000 RP on your account.

Unless it was recently changed, this is not true. You'll get the stipend as long as you have less than 12.5k~ ip, you can have up to 30k rp and still get the stipend.

Source: been playing here for 1 year, i have 29k rp just by stipends.

Komeiji Koishi

11-02-2012

Quote:
ACookieMonster:
i have 29k rp just by stipends.

>Implying that there are other ways to get RP.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

11-02-2012

Quote:
ACookieMonster:
Unless it was recently changed, this is not true. You'll get the stipend as long as you have less than 12.5k~ ip, you can have up to 30k rp and still get the stipend.

Source: been playing here for 1 year, i have 29k rp just by stipends.

Edited to remove the value (and I'll double check on Monday what the actual number is).

Thanks!

Caeyl

11-03-2012

Yeah, I noticed as long as I spent one of the 2 currencies I would still receive the stipend. I think I had almost triple of what I should've had at one stage.. but then I spent it all. The reason I saved so much was because every new released 'product' in the store was only 10 RP/IP. I guess it's to motivate us to purchase and test that particular thing out because it's basically free (aside from it being free anyway <3).

Do you think to promote further focused testing, that every week you have a "cheap champion/skin rotation" so it makes us focus on certain champions or skins every week? But then again I guess you might just prefer having everyone purchase their own preferred champions and not be influenced on their decisions in case it brings attention away from an unknown bug. Sorry, I'm thinking aloud while I wait for the remaining 5 minutes in the login queue.

Kaalika

11-03-2012

Do you not get IP from playing games? Don't know if I should be bug reporting this or not.

Caeyl

11-03-2012

You do receive IP from games, although I have noticed on some occasions I receive no IP after a game. I play a lot of custom games, so this is probably the reason.

toproskibroski

11-03-2012

I sumbitted a bug report because I didnt get my rp and no one has helped me. Its under bug reports and titled "No rp/ip in LoL PBE" I believe its on the second page the bug reports now. Please help!

Aerathawe

11-03-2012

Why is there a login queue?

When new content is released on the PBE, we see an influx of players attempting to login. This number typically exceeds the number of players we allow on the environment so a queue will form. Please note that when the maximum number of players on the environment is reached, the timer on the login queue may not update appropriately.

So can't you just make it so that mroe people can be logged in at one time to counter the fact that there are more players on PBE now?