Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina Sale: 50% Off Champion Katarina, Bilgewater, Red Card, & Mercenary Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JumpingFreak

10-04-2010

Meh, was hoping for some nice skins this week..
I already have mercenary kat and having multiple skins for 1 champion seems a waste of money.

Guess I'll have to wait for the weekend skin sale.

Acripple

10-04-2010

Sadness. Picked up Bilgewater Kata skin during Pirate Day sale to only be trumped by this sale. BOOOOO. At least on a positive note I guess I will have to pick up the red card skin now

Cináed

10-04-2010

I love how i just bought Kat yesterday. They should probably put these further in advance...

iEklypze

10-04-2010

I'm am so freakin happy! I got talked in to buying Commando Garen instead of Red Card Kat, cause my boy said he'd only get Commando Xin if I got Garen. Then he just went and bought Commando Xin, so I was stuck. Red Card Kat is the only skin I actually want in the game, so I'm freakin excited for this sale! Luckily I only had 961 left over cause I would have bought it already. Somebody likes me out there. I can't wait to go into ranked and play 60 stacks Kat. I haven't Katted all week cause of my depression from my last Kat game going 26/4/15 and still losing(ELO HELL). Now my Kat games will be that much more inspired! I can't believe I'm this juiced over a freakin skin (Looks like I don't have a case of the MOndays anymore.)

TheMountainGoat

10-04-2010

Quote:
Henkdevries:
meh.

JellySlather

10-04-2010

Kinda happy because I've wanted to play Kat for a bit but didn't really feel like paying 975 for her. Thanks Riot.

Ragnaros

10-04-2010

The goalie Kat looks like a freaking Giraffe! Look at her torso!

Polly

Recruiter

10-04-2010

I feel jipped for buying every single Katarina skin at full price and now they do this...

Why would you do this to my poor main!? Why EVERY skin for 50% off!? That's just terrible!!

inb4 every mediocre Katarina player using every skin that I own

anubomb

10-04-2010

Buying each one individually is cheaper than buying the bundle. Good job guys.

caution

10-04-2010

Does this mean kats getting buffed in the patch?

Could be part of riots marketing ploy of buffing a champ to sell some skins etc before the whiners cry nerf.