Katarina Sale: 50% Off Champion Katarina, Bilgewater, Red Card, & Mercenary Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

10-04-2010

YES! RED CARD!

I mean... Splendid.

Byronik

10-04-2010

lol nice!

influx of red card kat inc

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

A skin sale on a champion that doesn't fit the current meta-game. Kewl.

Cerys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I agree with the other guy. Feel kind of jipped having bought Bilgewater Kat for only 20% off for the Pirate Day weekend sale. Oh well!

Kroghar

10-04-2010

Hopefully they buff her, otherwise I don't see much point in buying pretty skins for a champ that won't see play.

Buffs to melee!

hyliandanny

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehran Fye View Post
wow i bought bilge water when it was pirate's day, never buying a skin again unless they are 50% >_<! gotta L2bepatient.
Yeah, there's a bit of punishment for being immediately loyal...

I hate that soccer skins are still available.

Eggdale

10-04-2010

...... Are you serious?

I JUST bought Bilgewater not thirty minutes before I saw this. I have the worst **** luck.

AstorSapolsky

10-04-2010

I appreciate the sales, I might partake in this one, but does every sale have to be on a character that nobody likes? I mean Kat is fun, but somewhat useless in the current meta. Why not have a bundle on somebody like Gragas who somewhat fits the meta, and is underplayed at lower levels?

Still, keep in mind guys that they did have a Shen sale not too long ago (or at least within the current meta), so they are giving us fitting sales, too.

DanSparrow

10-04-2010

Considering how easy to make are skins, you could seriously give a better price for the entire collection :/ like 1600, so even more people would want to buy them all at once. Anyway I wouldn't even if they were 90% off, Kat doesn't have even 1 worty skin :/ they are all ugly or boring (or both)

Makoto870

10-04-2010

aw nutz, have to wait til the next day even though it's already tuesday where i am...