Matchmaking made simple. RIOT RED/BLUE LOOK HERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PickleJuice88

11-04-2012

Before you enter queue you should have a checklist to show what roles your willing to play. this will eliminate so many problems /frustrations with the team

That way nobodys stuck into a role they dont wish to play

PickleJuice88

11-04-2012

ttt

Metsuro

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickleJuice88 View Post
Before you enter queue you should have a checklist to show what roles your willing to play. this will eliminate so many problems /frustrations with the team

That way nobodys stuck into a role they dont wish to play
Would create the "looking for tank" problem. Which means certain roles would play more often then others as they'd be getting matched faster than those playing the more popular roles. Having this tossed in may help a little but overall would lower entry time for some players.

Tengauge12

11-04-2012

The issue with this is, everyone should get use to all the roles.. So, what if you're not able to play the exact same role every game.. Work on another role, or the one you're forced into.. Whether you already know it or not... That's much simpler!

PickleJuice88

11-05-2012

still my idea eliminates a 9v1 soloqueue experience.. theres no test of skill when all of your team mates fight each other

if the queue timers increase who cares id rather wait 3 more minutes witha team thats dedicated to theyre role than get trolled

NoOtherDestiny

11-05-2012

Yep, I'll join the queue as a support and then once in, I'll pick an AD carry! Haha broke your system.

Seriously though, it doesn't work. You can't forcibly set specific champs to specific roles as it depends on play style, and thus anyone can pick any role type to get into a game faster then pick a different role. All it will do is increase queue time and the 9v1 experience will still happen.

Also I'll say what I say to everyone else who can't handle random match making solo queue, DON'T SOLO QUEUE. Solo match making randoms people together with different play styles, runes, access to different champs and personalities, if you can't deal with it, don't do it.

PickleJuice88

11-06-2012

so if you join as support then pick an adc your the obvious troll? You make no sense

if your trollin your trollin. still way easier

people with a brain will understand what im getting at. you queue up. after clicking a checklist of the roles your willing to fufill. dont lock them from playing certain champions at all just make it so that everyone gets theyre preferred role