New Twitch.tv Channel! :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHegemon

11-02-2012

Hey guys I just created a new channel on Twitch.tv. I've been running a challenge with some friends that I can make it from 0 ELO back up to 1500 within 3 months. I'm doing this in order to dispel all the myths about being stuck in ELO hell. If you play your best and work with your team you will continue to rise up the ladder and I hope to prove that. In one month I have risen 670 ELO as of tonight. Just since yesterday i have gotten 3 ranked quads on Twitch.tv and a Penta (all with kat :3) I have had a 4/1 win ratio coming up from 0 ELO as well and all my stats are improving. Tune in to spectate me as I continue the climb! Also, I will be checkin' Twitch chat so feel free to speak your mind. I know I still have a lot to learn but hopefully it will be a fun time!

http://www.twitch.tv/bustyotoof

my League account name is also bustyotoof! Have fun out there :P

adc

11-02-2012

Winning games isn't difficult if you're far above the level of the people you're playing against. I can dominate anything below 1100 fairly easily, but I struggle to carry the teams at 1450~,

TheHegemon

11-02-2012

Yeah it really isn't that difficult to win low ELO games if you are good. Just run either top or mid if your team doesn't troll you and never die

just nom nom nom nom