League Judgment - Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero Walrux

10-07-2010

Do they have any higher reading level story lines?

Still Eternity

01-11-2011

I first started Swain cause I liked his moves. Then I noticed he's actually a preaty awesome champion. Now, because I've finally read his judgement, I realize Swain is one serious MO-FO. The way he kept his calm and figured out the Summoner's Judgement so quickly was one of the best when compared to other Champions. His character is fantastic!

Noxian Champions Officially outrank Demacian ones.

GO NOXUS!

Ahrimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBlacKxWalrux View Post
Do they have any higher reading level story lines?
I can only assume that you were expecting more twists and turns in a single page of story. Perhaps you would be better suited watching daytime TV (e.g. Days Of Our Lives). Than expecting to gather deep subplots in a page of text. Clearly there is a lot going on with Swain. A lot that could be fleshed out in an actual story. As it is, his storyline is actually the most intriguing. Him and LeBlanc, that is. If you want to complain about low reading level, maybe you should be posting on Renekton's judgement. Because it may strike you as just "Raaawwrr I'm angry" but often times stories do include 1 dimensional characters.

Swain, however, is not one of them. Neither is Renekton, to be honest. We've just been presented with only one dimension of Renekton's character and I felt the author did an incredible job with portraying the unbridled, pure rage that was/is consuming him. Making him into a bestial character that had lost any humanity that he once had, and therefore as one dimensional as an animal. Specifically a reptile, which is as one dimensional as anything can be, really. Kill, Eat, Reproduce, Sleep. So if there is anything left in Renekton to personify, there too will be the depth of his character.

You expect too much from too little. I'd love to write lore for Riot and give you something to really enjoy reading. Full of depth, intrigue, love, war, violence, and pain. But alas, I'm not under their employment. So for now just hope that their lore writers are working hard on filling out the storyline, more so than they are now.

StarkRavenMad

04-19-2011

I gotta say, this is one of the reasons I love Swain.

He seems like one of those characters that expects everything and plans for it...oh wait.

I am curious why everyone deems him "Evil". Ambitious, yes. Deady? yup. Poe-etic? hehehe.

Swiggens

05-16-2011

He's got a cane.

He's got girls on his D.

Swain's a pimp.

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Too bad Swain and Jarvan are uncommonly used. Only way they'll ever be on opposing teams is if they were both free...
I have a feeling this is why Jarvan joined the league. The summoners accepted him simply out of spite to Swain because if they are both in the league than the chance for Swain to actually slay Jarvan shall not be frequent.(champions are under watch while in the league, and during a battle they can't really die)

Anyways my new favorite judgement. Very well written for only one page.

NuwaOfHeaven

07-11-2011

Better not kill jarvan iv