Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax/Xin + Darius + Singed = Unbeatable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

11-04-2012

Quote:
Ròb:
Seriously, no map should be dominated by 4 champs. This is ridiculous.

I haven't had any problems with Jax or Darius as yet.

Singed is efing impossible even at 0/6 just the passive gold generation is enough to get him all he needs to stomp. (and no I don't chase Singed).

I had a particularly "fun" game with a Singed, Sion and Olaf comp on the enemy team. Flip, Stun, axes to the face from all angles while getting poison leached and it's good night.

Naokazu

11-04-2012

Make a spot for Karma, the amount she brings to the table when she has gold is absurd. Deals good damage, boosts her teammates' mobility, and makes them ridiculously hard to kill. Pair her with Olaf and it's good game.

ZxGhostxX

11-04-2012

Xin used to suck imo and now he is beast. Below is a video showing how he changed.

http://leaguerp.com?join=53418

Ñinjá

11-04-2012

Quote:
Ròb:
Seriously, no map should be dominated by 4 champs. This is ridiculous.

there is other champions combos that are just as good. such as renekton lee sin orianna. people always complain about champions being to good due to whatever. remember what happend last time. for ur whiniing about akali and jax in dominion they killed akali now she isent even playable. just because u cant seem to outplay the champion, you must find a way to outplay the player using the champion. just my thoughts.