Jax/Xin + Darius + Singed = Unbeatable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rb

11-02-2012

Seriously, no map should be dominated by 4 champs. This is ridiculous.

Scrazlor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Aren't every one of those melee champs easily brought down with CC? Or is it just the comination that makes them OP?

DWedge

11-03-2012

you would think that being melee champs would be easy to bring down but even if they are in the begining of the game but due to the design of those champs after they reach a certain point it doesn't matter if they get cced. The new TT is so retarded first being that there are no wards this instantly makes champs like Heimy and teemo and any other that can make their own wards op on TT. also the alters eleminate any chance of a loosing team to make a comeback at all. Example: I just played a game as Olaf with a Vlad and Fiora against a Jax, Jayce and Gangplank which normally wouldn't have been that bad on the old TT but since this is a new TT and a broken TT Jax just walked all over us as soon as he hit lvl 3 and they got both alters and we couldn't do anything so we had to sit there constantly running out to our deaths getting more and more irritated because we couldn't do anything and we had to wait until 15 minutes to surrender. Jax is just one of those champions that is just annoying to play against(hmm isn't that why they nerfed Irelia originally? way to drop the ball riot) Darius is just broken cause of his stupid ult and I haven't played against any of the others yet suprisingly. So basically when they remade TT to make the game more viable for different team comps they really just made TT into pick the most broken champs and throw them at each other to see who wins.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Olaf, he ay have problems with Xin and darius early game but when he gets trolling then he can 1v2 before dying, and let his team cleanup.

@ the above poster, Jax was also able to do it in the old TT actually it was EASIER for him to snowball out of control in the old tt, hence his god tier placement and permabans tatus on the old tt. and you knw what was even more ridicolous? if your team for some reason, wasted all oof their resources, Hp, Mana, Summonner spells, itema ctives etc.. on Killing the Jax he'd just resurrect and clean you up because he sure as ell would've already bought a Ga, or if he wanted he'll palce a ward and escape through it via badly placed walls., New TT did FIx a lot of problems about Jax.

Friggid

11-03-2012

darius/singed should always be banned, jax and xin are counterable with a few champions like lee sin and malphite

MADJake

11-03-2012

Trading Xin for someone like Pantheon or Sion works too.

DWedge

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Olaf, he ay have problems with Xin and darius early game but when he gets trolling then he can 1v2 before dying, and let his team cleanup.

@ the above poster, Jax was also able to do it in the old TT actually it was EASIER for him to snowball out of control in the old tt, hence his god tier placement and permabans tatus on the old tt. and you knw what was even more ridicolous? if your team for some reason, wasted all oof their resources, Hp, Mana, Summonner spells, itema ctives etc.. on Killing the Jax he'd just resurrect and clean you up because he sure as ell would've already bought a Ga, or if he wanted he'll palce a ward and escape through it via badly placed walls., New TT did FIx a lot of problems about Jax.
I understand what you mean but even if they did fix a few things with jax it didn't change much of anything jax is just a stupid annoying champion to fight. And darius is easier to counter later in game I will admit that but i still feel his ult is broken the whole refreshing true damage killer thing is kinda bs especially when you watch him get a pentakill with it.

DWedge

11-04-2012

And even if Jax is "counterable" like people say if you aren't playing ranked it isn't like you know he's going to be there and I'm not going to play the same champion every single match just in case he is there thats stupid

Axil

11-04-2012

i could beat that with fiddle

The Ark

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWedge View Post
And even if Jax is "counterable" like people say if you aren't playing ranked it isn't like you know he's going to be there and I'm not going to play the same champion every single match just in case he is there thats stupid
This is probably the biggest problem. Im just not having fun in normal threes because of a singed or darius in each game. Should just take out blind and have threes map draft only incase the bucket isnt full enough