Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Path to Pro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBOL20

11-05-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19486088#profile
this summoner noob

Baka Duck

11-05-2012

Sounds fun!

dowmn2xi

11-05-2012

lol I know this may sound funny but is there an age limit to who can join? XD

CrotchBandicoot

11-05-2012

hi

H4ppym34L

11-06-2012

When is the reset?!?!! We're nov. 6th. Is it tonight? Soo excited!!!

MetalForFish

11-06-2012

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
I'm actually interested in whether Riot has something planned for Dominion.

It's an incredibly intense, fast-paced map which cuts out the laning phase and goes straight into the teamfight/objective phase, and the weekly DominateDominion tourney has shown that the top level play there is actually quite competitive (and rather intimidating, I might add).

Even if it isn't a "pro" thing, it would be nice to hear if you guys plan to do some sort of Dominion showmatch or the like featuring some of the current high level Dominion teams, or maybe feature some of the top Dom teams going against top SR teams in a Dominion game, because that would be a very fun thing to see.

It needs to be more balanced. Maybe if they nerfed and buffed certain champions that would affect them in dominion play only. That would be a lot of work though. I don't see it happening anytime soon

MetalForFish

11-06-2012

Quote:
Queroo:
you have to be on top 32 until december 27 to qualify?? or it ends with season 2??

You have from November 6th (Today) Until December 27th to place in the top 32 of your region.

MetalForFish

11-06-2012

Quote:
darkhellion111:
can't pay me and my team enough to ever consider wasting so much time on this game. as it is, we hardly want to practice for a tournament coming up december 1st.

Sorry to hear that... So you know, there are plenty of people willing to "waste" their time for a chance to become pro.

COTA

11-07-2012

Hi

B4rroww

11-07-2012

k