Does the shop need re-balancing?

Yes, quite a bit of re-balancing. 34 47.22%
Yes, some minor re-balances. 24 33.33%
No, the shop is fine how it is. 12 16.67%
Indifferent; I could care less. 2 2.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

One MAJOR flaw...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

11-23-2009

Price discrimination among the champions appears to be a control on how many people are playing the "hard" carries and champions with a steep learning curve. This could be being done to limit the aggravation people who can't play those champions cause to their teams.

Just something I've been thinking about since that last post.

1337SuperNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2009

Quote:
***Something that really bothers me is you attach a 'difficulty' to your champions. Who's to say who is easy and who isn't? A different play style really comes differently depending on the gamer. Some people may think a tank is easy because they can take a lot of hits. Others will say a caster is easier because they can attack from a distance and avoid attacks, while being able to dish out heavy damage to keep your enemies at bay. It all depends on how they play.
in general when you saw an Anivia on your team in low ELO games, you prepared for a loss.I certainly didn't play her perfectly my first game and by the third I was finally confident while playing Twisted fate.

As Twisted Fate I rocked 23-0-13 my first game, 19-0-11 my second. I don't remember exactly, but I believe my record was 3-7-8 my first game as anivia, but ever since my third game, I've gone 10-3-15 or so every time I bring her out.

Twisted fate was much easier to pick up and figure out what to do. Anivia took some time to get used to.

Lolenub

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337SuperNewb View Post
in general when you saw an Anivia on your team in low ELO games, you prepared for a loss.I certainly didn't play her perfectly my first game and by the third I was finally confident while playing Twisted fate.

As Twisted Fate I rocked 23-0-13 my first game, 19-0-11 my second. I don't remember exactly, but I believe my record was 3-7-8 my first game as anivia, but ever since my third game, I've gone 10-3-15 or so every time I bring her out.

Twisted fate was much easier to pick up and figure out what to do. Anivia took some time to get used to.
Guess what? You just proved my point. My first game with Anivia was 12/0/11. My first game with Twisted Fate was something around 2/11/5 or something like that. Different play styles for different people.

EchoRex

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolenub View Post
Guess what? You just proved my point. My first game with Anivia was 12/0/11. My first game with Twisted Fate was something around 2/11/5 or something like that. Different play styles for different people.
Or the other team was just that much worse. Which is much more likely than a massive difference in effective play styles for those two champions.