Pirate Ult needs Nerf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

11-22-2009

I've read all the other posts about pirate ult, but i thought I'd share an experience I had that proves the move to be imba.

I was Teemo lvl 6, just finished a small skirmish against pirate and his lane partner (whom I killed btw), after doing so (being at half health), I proceeded to pill back to base and buy some items.

Here's where everything went wrong:

The moment I pill, Pirate's Ult lands right on the fountain, killing me faster than the fountain can heal me. (My HP bar even went up 2 before the ult started)

Idk about you guys, but I'm pretty sure that any ult or move that can defeat the fountain is imba and OP

egads

11-22-2009

That was probably just bad luck. Ive been hit by the pirate's ult and taken absolutely no damage. It just depends on where the cannons fall.

Jazzminkey

11-22-2009

when cooldowns on twisted treeline were broken I killed 3 lvl 18s in the fountain with the pirate ult =]

1337SuperNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2009

So, ashe is OP as well?

Dagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337SuperNewb View Post
So, ashe is OP as well?
Hehe, oh god, don't get the Ashe ult haters started...

Motas

11-22-2009

No, Ashe isn't OP in that sense, it takes skill to do that. I'm just saying that Pirate's ult is too powerful if it can defeat the fountain

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-22-2009

You're right in one regard; pirate is too heavily based on luck both for his melee/parrrley damage which is largely centered around critting, and his ult which is complete RNG.

Personally I think cannon barrage should be removed and replaced with a spell that summons a parrot.

Chillspawn

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
Idk about you guys, but I'm pretty sure that any ult or move that can defeat the fountain is imba and OP
Idk about you guys, but I'm pretty that any ult that can do absolutely no damage, even when aimed right is underpowered and should be buffed.

Motas

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillspawn View Post
Idk about you guys, but I'm pretty that any ult that can do absolutely no damage, even when aimed right is underpowered and should be buffed.
says you, at level 6, you die in 3 hits regardless of who you are. it needs a nerf, more cannonballs, and less damage.

I agree with the parrot thing

Chillspawn

11-22-2009

1: When is the last time you got hit by pirate's ult 3 times in one hit?
2: When is the last time you had 540 hp at level 6?