Cassiopia is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

11-02-2012

Her burst damage is better than any champion in the game from lvl 3-18 she can just tear teams it's stupid.
She doesn't even have cooldowns basically, she poisons and slows so OP.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

cassio has a play style and you need to learn it
1st- spam Q
2nd- wait for a Q to hit something (literally anything)
3rd - THROW YOU'RE ENTIRE BODY AND THE "E" BUTTON!!!!!!!

seriously just dodge
learn to run around Qs or stay out of range
next learn that if you get hit by Q you need to move
wait for the debuff to pass
and then go back to dodging
play safe, don't feed her
and late game wreck them up.

OreIsan

11-02-2012

It's impossible to counter her when midlane feeds her. Especially when shes tanky ap and her q makes it impossible to get away

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

well if someone else feeds her...

then try to focus cc on her. use gap closers and what not, make sure to get merc treads or other cc reduction items. get Loads of MR and just try to turn away when you feel her ult is coming. = win

Best Furry NA

11-02-2012

Everyone is OP if fed.

Fed LB? Bursted.

Fed Veigar? Ultra-Bursted.

Fed Darius? Pentakill.

Fed Yi? Learn to CC better. Pentakill.

Fed Karma? Wait.. Who? Ah well; whole team is healed and you all die.

Fed Elise? Don't worry, she's only at 10% while you're at a hund-- 60-- oops.

Fed Diana? Wait... Who's that again? Wasn't she nerfed? Oh... Doesn't feel like it now.

Fed Rammus? Okay-- WAIT NOT OKAY.

Everyone is powerful if fed. Most mids have some sort of playstyle you must adapt to; mid is a mindbang really. It's a mental battle. Dodge her Q, punish her, and -play safe-. She harasses and spams, so a jungler can easily come in and take her on if she starts to push too hard. However, her ulti can make that annoying... But so can Ahri's and a lot of other mids.

She doesn't need a nerf; she's fine.

Fiveofswords

11-02-2012

her burst is nonexistant. she has no burst. Its sustained damage mroe like an adc than an apc. that might be why it seems so high. But if you have mr, you arent goign to die so fast that you cant react.
just be aware that she does do a lot of damage and know whether you are walkign into your death or not before you try it.

deirin

11-02-2012

idk...like her poison is pretty easy to hit i guess for low range caster and then the slow from it makes her e so easy to hit...then again...she aint that op i guess...
some champ are kinda more op i think

I Love Slurpees

11-02-2012

Galio: "Awww, Cass, thanks for laying down that pool of healing just for me! <3"

Learn counters and how to play against lane opponents. Anyone with long range harass will destroy her. When I lane against a cass and galio is banned I pick up someone with long attack range like zilean, ziggs, or annie. An AA/Q/AA combo will get rid of like 1/2 of her health. You wanna know what op is then lane against an orianna. She will outfarm you and has one of the best ults in the game.