Riot you want the Toxic Community to Stop?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamWorkTom

11-27-2012

bump

TeamWorkTom

11-27-2012

bump

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

it's called streams

TeamWorkTom

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
it's called streams
You apparently haven't read what has been said in this thread. No point in giving you a real response.

Fk It Bayleef

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
The enemy botlane that is up 5 kills on you will dive you at your tower 3v1 (you're the 1) so just run away completely and do not attempt to defend it.
Hahahaha. This actually cracks me up.

I was playing premade 5s in a collegiate tournament with my friends and our ADC can be really silly at times. Like, when he gets mad he kinda just gives up and complains about anything that happens.

I just remember pushing mid off my turret and him saying "seriously guys someone needs to come down here they are about to 4 man dive me at this turret, I can see them coming."

"We can't, top can't get there fast enough and i'll lose my turret, jungle dead,"

*an ally has been slain

"Wow if you guys would have helped I wouldn't have died"

Hmm... so they are coming to your turret to 4 man dive you, you KNOW they are coming to 4 man dive you, we tell you we can't help you, and you still chose to stay at the turret and die. My bad dawg.

Elric Sadricson

11-27-2012

They can't make a video saying what's right and what's wrong because it's a video game meant for all people of all walks. Not everyone is looking for pro level experience, some people just want to have fun. The other day I was in a game where at champ select I called mid, everyone agreed I could play mid, and then proceeded to select Katarina, Syndra, Ziggs & Master Yi. Oh, and the Yi built full AP. Did I report them all for not following the meta? No, because they were doing it to have fun, and none of them were being jerks, we were all laughing and having a good time the entire game.

Just because someone isn't aspiring to the same heights in this game as you are doesn't make them deserving of a ban or a report, it doesn't mean that they're "doing it wrong", it just means that they're different than you and have different goals. Report people who are jerks, not people who don't do what you think they should be doing. Oh and for gods sake quit reporting people for intentional feeding when they're not doing it on purpose, we've all had bad games, have you ever stopped to think about how you might make others feel by raging at them when they're already having a bad game and know it? Try working to solve the problem by adapting and forming a strategy that will get you through it instead of raging on the poor guy and then reporting him for intentional feeding.

Anarchy Proxy

11-27-2012

When I play in low pubs I always say, these people think we are playing call of duty. It's hard to watch. But video's will not help them, because 99% of the people in that **** tier don't want to realize they suck so they will not get better, and surely most of them won't bother with watching videos. As the guys above me said: not everyone wants to get better, some of them want to run around and are completely satisfied with their level of play.

Theorchero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Do ****ing both.

Give us Pre and post-game chat, AND create a series of basic tutorial videos on YT, and then have a link on the main site (and in the launcher) and when a new summoner is created.

Dead Mans Chest

12-02-2012

i agree... and they locked my thread for some reason...

Dead Mans Chest

12-02-2012

you know how riot makes these videos on how to play the new champs, they should do that for current meta, and teach people how to farm etc... they talk about these topics in those videos and expect people to understand what they mean. But they have never officially explaned the basic mechanics to doing well in the game.