Riot you want the Toxic Community to Stop?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamWorkTom

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Knubbers View Post
bump +1

please riot. at least make a video explaining that the carries need to aim the carries. PLEASE
Thanks man another shameless bump.

TeamWorkTom

11-19-2012

LOL random downvotes with no explanation.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The enemy botlane that is up 5 kills on you will dive you at your tower 3v1 (you're the 1) so just run away completely and do not attempt to defend it.

DriedPrunes

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
The enemy botlane that is up 5 kills on you will dive you at your tower 3v1 (you're the 1) so just run away completely and do not attempt to defend it.
make a video on this please instead of using the forums. The Op has a good idea. Considering that your competition does teaches their own community to play the game. IE Dota I think its a good idea for Riotto do the same

Noboty

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
if they really want it to stop, they need to include pre and post game chat in the Tribunal report. Most toxic behavior, players admitting to trolling/feeding, etc happens there and carries into the live game if people don't dodge.

Include that and the amount of toxic players removed will near double.
^this. PLEASE! I'm tired of not being able to report trolls who troll in pre- and post-game chat.

BeatRushVII

11-19-2012

i think this is a great idea. It took me a long while to realize that killing minions = stupidly important to this game.

Killrazor

11-19-2012

1v5 are a bad idea. stop doing them.....

TeamWorkTom

11-19-2012

bump

TeamWorkTom

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
What kind of comment is this? What are you even talking about? I was the 5/0 vayne I was the one dominating, go lolking it. The game ended with me being 15/0 boring to play games like that.

Do you have anything to comment about the importance of teaching the community how to actually play the game?

I really don't understand what you are talking about. That is common knowledge for me, but for people to even organize a 3v1 tower dive is hard enough. Hence the importance of teaching the LoL community how to play.

This genre of video game is new compared to every other genre out there. Its by far the newest AAA genre of game.

I am sorry if this also came off as offensive I kind of have a hard time with not doing that because of my reading disability.

THSi

11-19-2012

I suggest WingsofDeath or Phreak they both explain things very well, and are entertaining as hell to watch.