Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skyrim Mod - Riven's Sword

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

11-02-2012

As a League and Skyrim player, I have been more than a little disappointed by the lack of League-based mods to be found for Skyrim. However, just today, I saw this on the Nexus Mods website:

Riven's Sword by SaioTV
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26052

552022 552023

Currently, it's only a model, as the mod author has no skill with texture work (according to him). He's currently looking for help in the textures (make sure you speak to him about it for permission-related stuff; it's a rule on Nexus Mods).

I have no skill with textures either, so I thought I'd post a topic here and see if anyone's willing to try their hand at completing the sword. Who knows? Maybe if you do a good job, it could end up on Summoner Showcase.

Winestain

11-02-2012

i could try my hand at it i guess :u

I've done some TF2 texturing in my day, and a little Oblivion

Youso1337

11-08-2012

Quote:
CallMeBees:
i could try my hand at it i guess :u

I've done some TF2 texturing in my day, and a little Oblivion

I look forward to the results.

Ricky Spanish

11-09-2012

Keeping tabs on this. There was a mod for this, but the author took it down and never mentioned it again.

To be honest, playing as Riven sounds like fun.