Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fizz and a Double Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedAngel32

11-02-2012

So, I was playing as Fizz in PBE the other day and came across something peculiar. Occasionally when you use your "E" it won't damage the enemy and will stun you for about .5 seconds. This only seems to happen when you use the second click of "E", and I'm under the impression that its caused by clicking it too fast, but it doesn't always happen to matter how quickly I try to use it. Still, I think this is a notable glitch.

Please do something, this is one of those glitches that is extremely disruptive when it happens.

Alternus

01-03-2013

I have noticed this as well, it has happened to me twice on PVP.net, I'm considering buying Fizz on the PBE just to see if I can get it to happen again because it is very annoying when it does happen.

Izisery

Recruiter

01-04-2013

I was playing in a game as fizz, and they had a swain, and voli and In team fights it was very hard to see, but I noticed my e wouldn't go off, and I assumed it was because swain had rooted me, or because volibear was throwing me. It was very frustrating because several times it felt like I should have dodged Swain's root, but he always managed to grab me. At the time I just thought I was too slow, but now that you mention it, it makes sense that it could be bugged.

LazyStyle

01-05-2013

OH GOOD i thought it was me but thank you for noting this i was going crazy cause i was failing so bad in my games

Im Contributing

01-06-2013

It is because you are using E too fast. Activating it the second time in under a .5 or .75 second interval can sometimes cause the "Trickster" part of Playful/Trickster to not respond as if it were being activated. I also think it is because of the AoE effect on his E, how if you wait longer, it splashes in a greater AoE. I believe using it in the time span mentioned above, it makes the AoE incredibly small, or non-existent.

Also: On the "stun you for .5 seconds" it's because the game thinks you are still on your trident. However, it also knows you aren't on it, and will deal no damage. It's the animation time between jumping into playful (first part of E) then landing in trickster.

Fizzy

01-29-2013

omg I knew it wasn't me. If this is really a bug...which it probably is because i'm sure riot would add a "If you trickster too quickly you will not be able to damage and get 'stunned' for .5 seconds," please fix it!

Fizzy

01-29-2013

bump