Give wooglets back some move speed.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

11-02-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
Why not just call this item zhonya's ring? That way we can still have the witchcap be a movement speed item.
Considered it, but Witchhat is visually and thematically too similar to Deathcap to justify it.

chaser676

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Considered it, but Witchhat is visually and thematically too similar to Deathcap to justify it.
Isn't that what's cool about wooglets?

Thryale

11-02-2012

uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but the old zhonya's had the same active as this new wooglets. So technically the new wooglet's is more thematically similar to the old zhonya's ring than it is to the current deathcap.

ExceedingLimits

11-02-2012

Correct me if I'm wrong. The "new" wooglet's witchcap is exactly like Zhonya's Hourglass as in, it's not a brand new item at all.

fiddlesticksssss

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExceedingLimits View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong. The "new" wooglet's witchcap is exactly like Zhonya's Hourglass as in, it's not a brand new item at all.
Zhonay's hourglass is only half of another item, called zhonya's ring. Rabadon's death cap is the other half. It got broken in half for how powerful it was on 5v5, but tbh it balanced out on 3v3 a bit more because in order to buy deathcap and hourglass you have to be snowballing. So no its not a brand new item based off hourglass, its a item called zhonya's ring.

Taarki

11-03-2012

Quote:
Why did you remove some of the items? like death cap and madreds... they helped ad carries like teemo and deathcap helped all mages more than brusiers and tanks, yet you remove them?
and madreds was my favorite item for most builds.

eMan7

11-04-2012

Quote:
But now Wooglets just looks like Rabadons but acts like Zhonyas.... is that really any better? I LOVED the original release Wooglets but I just feel that while the old one really gave us a unique item, the new one just gives us zhonyas and nothing new at all. Riot, your new items should feel new :s

urmamasllama

11-04-2012

i really think it should be renamed to zhonya's ring cuz i miss it

DownloadComplete

11-04-2012

Of course the MS will go on another item...

That nobody will purchase.

You heard it here first folks.