When to Push, Fight, or Defend.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PDiddy

11-02-2012

Hi there,

I Pdid's and currently 675 elo. I feel I play my lane above this lvl but I definatly have room to improve.

A problem I run into is mid-late game. I don't know when it's better to defend, or split push. Assume I'm fed, as 90% of the time I am. (I main diana mid) Some general guidelines would be much appreciated.

Also team fights, is it possible to carry when your team does not understand good positioning or focus fire? What does a fed mid do? (I cannot always just jump the carry, as they are in back, and I will surely die) How do I know when I want to 5v5? When my carry is also fed? What if my adc is behind? I'm looking for some general tips that I can apply in game.

What changes if I am not fed?

Thanks.

~Pdid's

Skury420

11-02-2012

Get lolreplay, record a couple games upload them to youtube and post swome links, maybe then people could see what your doing and offer advice.

PDiddy

11-03-2012

bump

Fiveofswords

11-03-2012

diana should be good at attacking people who are in the back. If you are fed and you cant do this you probably didnt build the right items. Your adc is a glass cannon and cant usually target carries...but you can. or should.
yes you might die. but you mgith take their adc with you. You cant have the mindset as a bruiser than you must avoid death. makes you useless as a bruiser. really.

a sad loli

11-03-2012

If you are already fed the best thing you can do is to try and give the other carry kills and feed him too.
Try to get everyone to team up.
If you see the majority of the opposing team on top, then you can get a tower or a dragon.
Just make sure you have the damage for it. It's best to defend when you are down on kills, and/or have inhibitors down.
Just try to watch streams of pro players or high-ELO players playing. Try to learn.
Ranked games are all about carrying. If you can't carry it then you deserve the low ELO you're at.
Try to always push objectives, make sure the map is warded, try to be helpful, and never ever rage.
Only ever fight if you know you're going to come out on top.
Always utilize pings and communicate as much as possible with your team.

Hope I helped....