MLG Fall Championship is Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

so whats going on with this one? Lag and sound issues, not all the matches being casted, apparently they are re-runs, and it took forever to even find a schedule. I get the new partner wanting money for HD, as incredibly annoying as it is, but this just seems....bad. The sound sounds like the casters don't have mics and are talking into their hands, and the crowd is 5 feet away.

soviergn

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
so whats going on with this one? Lag and sound issues, not all the matches being casted, apparently they are re-runs, and it took forever to even find a schedule. I get the new partner wanting money for HD, as incredibly annoying as it is, but this just seems....bad. The sound sounds like the casters don't have mics and are talking into their hands, and the crowd is 5 feet away.
all of this.

DoctorBeer

11-03-2012

What is this? A stream FOR ANTS? I do love watching a small unreadable box within another box with many more boxes in it. I think that's the other team, no wait it was just a blurred tree. Also the sound is god awful.

Durendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Can't even make it big enough to read their **** names

and WHAT, they don't even show the finish of that game, to make us watch two commentators hype up the next game. I'm done with this

xPhantomKnightx

11-03-2012

Where are you all watching? The link provided doesn't even show me anything.

Dig Dux

11-03-2012

there be lag issues

XelNecra

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Dux View Post
there be lag issues
same, and they're of the extremely annoying kind

xXCFXx Avenger

11-03-2012

lag for me =(

Viro Melchior

11-03-2012

These lag issues are ridiculous. Even on 240p it keeps jumping around graphically. The audio is fine, but video is nearly worthless.

Cva321

11-03-2012

Tsm all day :d