1650 Main AD Carry looking for Ranked 5's for Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArrivedCornet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I played quite a bit of solo queue last season, and got to 1650. I felt that I was still better than most of the AD carries at 1650, so Im convinced I can get higher next season. I am looking for a group of people to play some ranked 5's with next season. I have a few friends that play the game, but none that are at the skill level I am looking for in a team. I am happy to play some games with you to show you what I can do.

RayK47

11-02-2012

I am not ur ELO but I am good (just stuck in elo hell). Jungle > Mid > ADC > Support > Top. If you want to see if I am good or not, add me in game RayK47 and we can play a few. Hope to hear from you.

Laszlø

11-02-2012

support main here
-posting from my alt

what champs do you play? my favorite champs to support are Vayne, Sivir, Ezreal and Caitlyn.

if you happen to main some of those, maybe i'll look into playing with you

nicktsa2882

11-02-2012

top >jungle > mid here im also interested to play some games if you wanna add me in game nicktsa2882 i have alot of solo queue experience i just started late in season 2...

hit me up in game if you want to play some i wanna play competitively in season 3 ranked 5's