How viable are tanks on Shadow Isle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

11-02-2012

I haven't lost with alistar

x SEM x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I'm a fan of Malphite, but if you damage dealers are good, then you're just wasted space. I slow movement speed, attack speed, and pop the opponents up.

The big issue is that building Health isn't as easy, so Malphite's awesome passive is less good on the new TT with things like Warmogs not in the game.

I mainly just build Malph with a Randuin's and Frozen heart, then I think about a sunfire cape, and maybe an AP item for damage.

fiddlesticksssss

11-02-2012

As rammus you would build flat armor with overlord bloodmail and get ad right? Last time i played him the more armor you had the more AD you had, and when you W you get a huge spike in armor and ad. So rammus would be pretty dope, but not that many people play him and the ones that do are not that good sometimes.

Light LaserTower

11-02-2012

ya 25% of his armour is converted to ad

Bryllyg

11-02-2012

I guess in the games I've played I haven't had any problem playing tanky/bruiser with any champ. In fact, it is almost too easy. I steer away from non-bruisers and don't often lose when I do. I think there is still some significant balancing of items that needs to occur, but we'll see what they end up doing.

Boo

11-02-2012

amumu and singed are the best champs in the map right now so yes tanks are very strong