Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Launcher Error.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aishi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lénekton Bot:
It seems that the PBE update server is refusing to connect to anyone.

There are work arounds that deal with selecting/deselecting the English 2 servers

We can't even get to the patch screen in this case.

Lénekton Bot

11-16-2012

Quote:
vtxAishi:
There are work arounds that deal with selecting/deselecting the English 2 servers

We can't even get to the patch screen in this case.

The client won't open as it cannot connect to the update server. That is why the client flickers.

Aishi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lénekton Bot:
The client won't open as it cannot connect to the update server. That is why the client flickers.

Gotcha >_O Thanks for clearing that up.

Havinganicetime

11-16-2012

Quote:
lp7100:
DO NOT I say, DO NOT do what he says. It doesn't patch PBE it just creates another NA LoL folder on your computer now i'm stuck with 2 NA LoL folders and no PBE and I waisted a total of 3-4 gb downloading it D:

Dear god i'm so sorry. do not do what i said. I jumped the gun a little on that one :<

Lénekton Bot

11-16-2012

Riot c'mon, you guys are answering every other PBE threads but not the ones about this issue.

Havinganicetime

11-16-2012

I finally managed to get mine working by replacing the system and the lol.launcher folders with the ones from another persons working PBE files.
I had to update and download approximately another 2 gig, but it IS in working order now.. just have to deal with the 3 hour queue time.

Aishi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Havinganicetime:
I finally managed to get mine working by replacing the system and the lol.launcher folders with the ones from another persons working PBE files.
I had to update and download approximately another 2 gig, but it IS in working order now.. just have to deal with the 3 hour queue time.

Interesting.

Can you package and upload your systems folder? Perhaps that might change something if you replace it :<

Havinganicetime

11-16-2012

Quote:
vtxAishi:
Interesting.

Can you package and upload your systems folder? Perhaps that might change something if you replace it :<

Yeah sure, let me actually get logged in and make 100% sure it works this time before i do that

Havinganicetime

11-16-2012

Ok it works perfectly, also there is currently a login issue with the PBE, saying it is a 3hr+ queue time, just keep attempting to login and it will eventually work.

Here's your download link btw

http://www.mediafire.com/?smib7io1n1lmi8m
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2wsepywbteth19

just unpack and replace those files in the PBE folder, update and should be good to go.

Aishi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Havinganicetime:
Ok it works perfectly, also there is currently a login issue with the PBE, saying it is a 3hr+ queue time, just keep attempting to login and it will eventually work.

Here's your download link btw

http://www.mediafire.com/?smib7io1n1lmi8m
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2wsepywbteth19

just unpack and replace those files in the PBE folder, update and should be good to go.

tyvm. I'll get right back after I try it.