Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant get on the PBE help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jansport

11-02-2012

I downloaded the PBE (1.4 GB or so) and I dont know what to do from here : / I use the laucher inside the folder named lol.laucher and the league of legends icon in the center of my screen pops up. But it keeps flickering (disappears then comes back) over and over. Help plz I want to play it.

EDIT: I have also tried the administrator launcher, same issue.

Jansport

11-02-2012

bump

Greenfish106

11-02-2012

bump; same here :/

Thomas446

11-02-2012

You have to run the launcher FROM the lolpbe folder. NOT the zip file, the FOLDER. Just drag the FOLDER out of the ZIP FILE and put it on your desktop. Run the admin launcher in the FOLDER.

Hope i helped

Greenfish106

11-02-2012

Extracted to desktop and it didn't work.

minij516516

11-02-2012

Run the .Admin one

Komeiji Koishi

11-02-2012

First, make sure your Adobe Air client is up to date.

Then try this solution:
- Go to this folder in your PBE directory: LOLPBE\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0 .142\
- Delete releasemanifest and S_OK
- Go into the deploy folder in that same directory
- In there, delete the lib, logs, META-INF, and mod folders
- Also delete LolClient.exe, LolClient.swf, and locale.properties
- Repatch

Your LOLPBE folder should look like the attachment below. Note that LOLPBE and the normal server are in different folders. Try right-clicking lol.launcher and running as admin.

Cinestar

11-02-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
First, make sure your Adobe Air client is up to date.

Then try this solution:
- Go to this folder in your PBE directory: LOLPBE\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0 .142\
- Delete releasemanifest and S_OK
- Go into the deploy folder in that same directory
- In there, delete the lib, logs, META-INF, and mod folders
- Also delete LolClient.exe, LolClient.swf, and locale.properties
- Repatch

Your LOLPBE folder should look like the attachment below. Note that LOLPBE and the normal server are in different folders. Try right-clicking lol.launcher and running as admin.

The problem with this is, some of us just downloaded the client so the patcher never even ran in the first place because we can't GET TO the patcher. This means we only have the RADS folder and the two launchers, and in the RADS folder the lol_air_client\releases\ isn't that version.

Possibly if someone could upload their folder, maybe it would be fixed.

iZerqeh

11-02-2012

Execute the .admin, i downloaded PBE 4 hours ago, executed lol launcher .admin, patched it and it works fine for me.

MagiKat

11-02-2012

Just let it do that until it closes itself. Then when you reopen it windows will have applied updates to it.