Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL 2v2 tournament (RP Rewards)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-23-2012

Not sure why everyone feels the need to complain about a map every time there's a tournament but there are good reasons why people choose Summoner's Rift.

1. People can go back to heal and get items any time, not just when they die.
2. The point of a 2v2 in this case is to see how well two people can work together in a duo lane, not to see how well each person can push a separate lane.
3. **** you, it's not your decision because you're not in charge of the tournament. If you don't like it, find another tournament or make your own.

Also, free bump.

Ulfvald

11-23-2012

Alright guys SIGNUPS CLOSE TODAY WHEN I GET OUT OF WORK. SO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY TO PLAY TOMORROW.

Herrix

11-24-2012

me and my friend signed up (Yordles In Black) and i still havent gotten an email or anything about the brackets. my in game name is Herrix, and my friend is Relazar. i emailed you also. just wanted to comment on this to make sure my message gets to you

bump

Ulfvald

11-24-2012

As i said in this chat which apparently noone reads. The brackets/results topic is seperate http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2832865. I just replied to your email.

Tydious

11-24-2012

So do we start or wat?