Bring back the old map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sayan1

11-04-2012

Well this may sound weird but i know a lot of people(myself included) that only play twisted treeline. I always played twisted treeline over summoner's rift and tbh i don't like the remaked map at all, by removing a LOT of items you made so many champions not viable anymore, not to mention that bruisers still rule the map. Also the new feature of the altars is really annoying, it does feel like dominion, if i would like to capture points ill go play dominion, not twisted treeline, and the buff given by the altars is just too good to ignore capturing them.
It's just my opinion, i know a lot of people do enjoy the map, but not me, and i feel sad cause riot removed the only map i played(yes, removed; cause this map doesnt feel like TT at all).
It would be cool for riot to realease BOTH maps for those who enjoy the new map and those who miss the old one, like me. Please riot, I really really feel sad with the changes, i miss my beloved map so much.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

The buff too good? HAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHA HJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHh AhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJ AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAh aHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH JHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJH AHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH hAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAH JAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhA haHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAha HHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJ HAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHA HJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHh AhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJ AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAh aHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH JHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJH AHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH hAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHJHAHJAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAhaHHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

unless you have 2k gold worth on items that Buff is worthless, enjoy your +4ap+2Ad while the enemy team is getting free gold killing you because you are revealing your position for an inconsequential early buff.