Fiddlesticks fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xico

11-22-2009

This is the truth:

Any person that owns with fiddle's, would own with any other char. Fiddles is far from OP, the person playing with him is simply decent.

That is all,
Xico

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2009

I can concede to a few of these points (most are just repeated, as usual), though I do like the idea of possibly shortening his flash part of the ult. It was put it in so that he could get into the middle of the fight. Sure he's squishy and would die rather quickly if everyone turned on him while he's trying to ready his ult. If you shorten the flash distance, it wouldn't nerf him into the ground. That would happen if you only allowed him to move a distance equivalent to 2-3 ft. Give him 3/4 of the jump. Just a suggestion.

Also, don't know how many times I've mentioned it, but with Power Fist, or any stun, his move IS NOT INTERRUPTED! It continues. I've done it countless times to be sure of it. Champions that can have theirs interrupted:
- Katarina
- Nunu

Also, never mentioned that Fiddle, as a character, was OP. Said that his ult 'felt' a little OP due to other control abilities he's able to cast while using it, is all.

Chojiroll

11-22-2009

What Xico said.

Seriously. It only kills people who are slowed/stunned or low already. It's not even burst damage, you have to cast, then if you get stunned or knockbacked part way through you just wasted it. Consider his other two skills are only good early on (specifically 1v1), then he's not overpowered at all.

900 a second? It's nowhere near...

Xico

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abekith View Post
I can concede to a few of these points (most are just repeated, as usual), though I do like the idea of possibly shortening his flash part of the ult. It was put it in so that he could get into the middle of the fight. Sure he's squishy and would die rather quickly if everyone turned on him while he's trying to ready his ult. If you shorten the flash distance, it wouldn't nerf him into the ground. That would happen if you only allowed him to move a distance equivalent to 2-3 ft. Give him 3/4 of the jump. Just a suggestion.

Also, don't know how many times I've mentioned it, but with Power Fist, or any stun, his move IS NOT INTERRUPTED! It continues. I've done it countless times to be sure of it. Champions that can have theirs interrupted:
- Katarina
- Nunu

Also, never mentioned that Fiddle, as a character, was OP. Said that his ult 'felt' a little OP due to other control abilities he's able to cast while using it, is all.

I did not want to have to point out this insanely obvious point (secret to many?), but I will because i like you guys.

The simple solution to stopping fiddle's crow storm from killing you, is to SIMPLY KILL HIM when he ULTS on to YOU. If fiddles is hurting you so much, that means he stacked AP and magic pen; therefore, this means he has very little HP.

Focus him for a second or two, instead of going "OMG CROWS" and running/blinking away, and he will be dead.

Yes, I said it and let the secret out: if you kill fiddles while he is ult'ing, his ult stops.

So once again, I will tell you guys to learn to play, pick a different class, or follow any of my previous three posts full of information to shut him down.

Thanks and have a great day,
Xico