Fiddlesticks fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graty View Post
So Fiddle now has a damage ult that roots him, getting stunned/moving/silence ends the damage, and there's nothing stopping from people walking out of range of the ult?
There is nothing to stop him from casting his ult after its gone off. Playing as Blitz, I can pop Kat up in the air while she's doing Death Lotus and it'll stop her. No such luck with Fiddle; it still goes off and continues to do the dmg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
Tip of the day: His ult is roughly 150 Seconds, your Flash (that you should have) is almost on the same timer.

The result? You can flash out as soon as fiddles lands his ult near you.

Another solution? Stack MR and his ult wont hurt as much. Another solution? Grab a Banshee's veil and he can't fear you, and simple run out of range, since fiddles is so damn slow.

This is where I'd like to say: Learn to play.

That is all,
Xico

Not everyone uses Flash (I have it unlocked, but have others that are more useful); stacking MR then takes away from other things you may be needing instead (atk dmg, atk spd, AP, etc.); Banshee's isn't such a bad idea, though it'll only take out the first spell cast at you, so he can just waste something else.

Also, you guys seem to be putting Fiddle in only 1v1 situations. Most of the time, he'll have someone else with him (ex: Malphite, with his ult), or will jump in the end from the side. Obviously, good tactic. Again, not trying to dismiss stuff like this. However, my whole issue is the idea that he can cast other abilites (namely Fear and Crows for control) while his AOE ULT is going off. Stunned from someone else, not a problem; just have to deal with that.

FoxMindedGuy

11-21-2009

Wow, this is a stupid threat. If you want to make fiddlesticks ulti disable all other skills of him while its happening, then you are suggesting to nerf fiddlesticks to the ground.

How about we nerf Blitzcrank to the ground. He should not be allowed the QER Combo, everytime he pulls a unit towards him, he should not be able to use his other skills for 5 seconds. If other people can own him during that time, its fine. To me he just seems to be control too much. Kinda makes him OP for me.

^
|
|
(See how stupid I sound) :P

FoxMindedGuy

11-21-2009

Your friend is failing math 20, if hes saying fiddlesticks without AP items does 900 damage per second. :P

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2009

So are you saying Fiddlesticks is only as good as his Ult? That's a poor argument. Not to mention the idea of doing that to blitz is like apples to oranges. Didn't even incorporate his Ult, which is what this whole thread is about.

Also, if you want to criticize, fine; but do it productively. Don't just spout your opinion without something to back it up with, at least a little.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

11-21-2009

In a way he is only good as his ult. The idea here is to stop fiddle while he's casting it. You can do that with your punch or grab. Fiddles ult is best used in group battles and you'll see it more often then. Best advise, save a stun for Fiddle so when you see him, interrupt him while channeling and he's just wasted it. You have about 2 seconds.

If he pulls it off, get all your teamates to open fire on him briefly and he'll go down very fast. Getting to kill fiddle is just a matter of knowing his character a bit more.

Dragonien

11-21-2009

you know. i thought more about it now. and what i really think is, is that the flash distance his ult has just needs to be reduced just a bit. I mean, its ok to get some range on the team. but with it is right now he can teleport from the fog of war way off to the side, right into the very middle of a team fight. so when you say "Just stop it" its hard to do that when you dont even see him untillhes already ulting. and even with teemo, theres no way to have enough map control to see the whole map all the time.

FoxMindedGuy

11-21-2009

Wow... Fiddlesticks is not that great of a player. The councils don't even rank him in top 10. My advise to you is play on him... So that you know how he is played, once you know that you will know how to stop him.

I used to think twitch was insanely powerful. Then I started playing on him, and when I knew how other people stopped me and what his strengths and weaknesses were. I can now own him, IF MY TEAM DOESN'T FEED HIM.

I still think he shouldn't gain experience when he's invisible.

Tip: When Fiddlesticks ulti you, if you think you can't kill him in like 2 seconds. You should stun and scatter.

Going in the same direction as your team-mates is probably not a good idea. Scattering gives him only one target to focus instead of double kill.

You must hate fiddlesticks and would like him to be nerfed into the ground, if you are suggesting his crowstorm blink range to be decreased, even by a little. He is nothing, and let me repeat myself, NOTHING without that ability.

The range is decent enough because if it were shorter, fiddlesticks would have to be exposed before he ulties. And squishy as hell that he is, he can be killed before the 2 seconds channel is up for his crowstorm (even if you don't have stuns).

Ryze's ulti should be nerfed to by your standards. When he ultis, his snare shouldn't work then, should it?

mrtspence

11-21-2009

I think the fact that getting stunned while channeling can disrupt it AND not reset the cooldown (ie. if you are stunned/whatever while casting it will sometimes make you have to wait the entire cooldown before casting it again) balances this out a bit.

Elementz

The Council

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogumaster View Post
It's pretty stupid how much damage it does. A friend did some simple math and it turned out to be about 900 damage per second (ult + drain life). This is before AP. Adding crows and fear you're basically mens warehoused a kill.
Your friends math is terrible.

Elementz

The Council

11-22-2009

Any nerf to this hero would make him absolutely useless. His ulti is fine. His fear is fine. He has long CD's.

He's so not even close to being OP.