Fiddlesticks fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2009

This is something I've noticed playing against Fiddlesticks and IMO needs to be changed - his Ult.

I don't mind the damage it does, which is a ton with an AP build, and I remember when they added the blink to it so that people had a harder time running away once they saw him storm in with his ult on (though if you have someone that times it perfectly, man its harsh). What I'd like really the change is the ability for Fiddle to CAST while performing his ult. Change it to a channeling move. Its a bit ridiculous to be able to have a constant damaging AOE ult with the amount of dmg it does, while still being allowed to cast Fear (now you can't escape), Crows, and Life Drain. If I'm stunned from another champs move and forced to stay within the ult, that's fine. But there is just too much control coming from Fiddle with his ult, I feel.

Bash this all you want. Agree or disagree. Just something I'd like to see have changed to making it not feel so OP to me. Nothing else really needs to change on him, just this.

Graty

11-21-2009

So Fiddle now has a damage ult that roots him, getting stunned/moving/silence ends the damage, and there's nothing stopping from people walking out of range of the ult?

innociv

11-21-2009

IT will really make him noob and require no input.

It takes soem skill to quickly fire off those fears and get the right leach.

What I think needs changed is that Fear should only disable offensive skills. You should still be able to use defensive skills(Taric heal, Sivir spell shield, etc).

Teru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by innociv View Post
What I think needs changed is that Fear should only disable offensive skills. You should still be able to use defensive skills(Taric heal, Sivir spell shield, etc).
if they do that they better make EVERYONES stun and slow and Fear do the same thing but that would just suck.

I like to think of a Fear to be just like stun seeped you are runing around scared not knowing what to do other than just being smacked stun.

DevoutBeerKitten

11-21-2009

It's pretty stupid how much damage it does. A friend did some simple math and it turned out to be about 900 damage per second (ult + drain life). This is before AP. Adding crows and fear you're basically mens warehoused a kill.

Cannibalisme

11-21-2009

Ramus can do the same and Fiddlestick is way weaker than him, when i play ramus i feel OP, Fiddelstick just rely on drain if ult is not ready to do damage thats why i think is OK if developers gave him an OP ulti.

Dragonien

11-21-2009

either he shouldnt be able to cast other spells when his ult is active. or it should have its duration increased, but the damage per second reduced. it wouldnt be quite so bad if it didnt do all of the massive damage in the span of 1-2 seconds.

Xico

11-21-2009

Tip of the day: His ult is roughly 150 Seconds, your Flash (that you should have) is almost on the same timer.

The result? You can flash out as soon as fiddles lands his ult near you.

Another solution? Stack MR and his ult wont hurt as much. Another solution? Grab a Banshee's veil and he can't fear you, and simple run out of range, since fiddles is so damn slow.

This is where I'd like to say: Learn to play.

That is all,
Xico

Teru

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xico View Post
Another solution? Stack MR and his ult wont hurt as much. Another solution? Grab a Banshee's veil and he can't fear you, and simple run out of range, since fiddles is so damn slow.

This is where I'd like to say: Learn to play.

That is all,
Xico
lol I agree

DevoutBeerKitten

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibalisme View Post
Ramus can do the same and Fiddlestick is way weaker than him, when i play ramus i feel OP, Fiddelstick just rely on drain if ult is not ready to do damage thats why i think is OK if developers gave him an OP ulti.
You're exactly right. They're are basically the same champion.