Mooglet's on Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Morgana and vlad would get stronger, but not enough, what they really need, is for revive to go, specially morgana.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Vlad will probably remain as weak as ever due to his mechanics. He just doesn't put out enough damage fast enough, has too short range considering how squishy he is, and practically kills himself with his own spells.
Also healing reduction aura screws him over.

Morgana: low burst, abysmal dps, medium utility, high cooldowns, and extremely ult dependent, which is very bad considering her ult is on a very long cooldown.
Yeah, I know about Zhonyas+ult. No, I don't care. It takes more than that to make something competitively viable. SR is only able to use her because of her retardedly safe laning phase.

Karthus..... maybe. I dunno, though.
He just doesn't seem to do enough damage fast enough when he can't get a massive gold and level advantage on things.
He also has low/mediocre utility, and no burst.

Wtf why are you grouping Zyra in with those unviables? You crazy, crazy man, Nyx.
The champs i listed would just benefit from the new item, which i am just going to call Zhonya's ring now. It's not that they are unviable, it's that they will get help from it.

Vlad isn't really weak, he is just a niche pick currently. However, what a lot of people don't get about Vlad is that his power level increases with the number of AP items available to him. The new Z-Ring also does 3 things that he really wants, 1)Durability through HP and armor, 2)Maximizes his Ap for damage, and 3) Stasis effect to wait for his CDs.

Karthus wants the Z-Ring for similar reasons. Having to choose between Dcap and Hourglass is detrimental to Karthus, and lumping them into one item gives him a boost. Karthus has great DPS, he just can't itemize properly for it currently.

I don't play enough Morgana, but i do know that anything that allows her to drop agro during her ult is really good for her. So she wants the new Z ring.

(I also feel people are throwing out random downvotes and upvotes, lol)

Infirc

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfallen View Post
With the current 5% per 3 seconds/charges, that's 10% max health over that single DOT. I think Brand might like this item. (Hello, 18% max health on every Q)

11% he used to do it on Pbe torch and the results given by the amth were 11%

urmamasllama

11-06-2012

btw annie's shield procs BFT so....

Tempestphile

11-08-2012

Are they removing hourglass too?

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

Yes.

kavi

11-08-2012

*waves at discworlddeath*

This is going to be my #1 Heimer item...