Accidentally Played Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

11-01-2012

Mom invites me to queue with her. I didn't pay attention to the queue type and thought it was a normal. So I figured I'd just derp around with Singed because he's my favourite champ. Someone already called top and I wanna play Singed so I figure, "Hey, it's just a normal, doesn't matter too much".

My team calls me out for not banning Shen. "OMG Shen so OP". I know Shen's not OP so I'm not concerned.

So I've no idea where I'm going. I say I can jungle Singed but everyone is all, "Nooooo. Single sucks". And I say, "INDEED IT DOES! That's why I know the right way to pick up chicks". And by this point, everyone knows I'm trolling. I even state in the chat, "I just want to derp and have fun. So I'm playing Singed. You guys do whatever". Of course, I had no idea that this was ranked so the QQ begins. Start of the game, I wind up supporting bot.

So I'm spamming laugh, using my ignite (because all supports should carry ignite @MageintaWarrior) almost killing their Tristana, when I notice our mid coming up the river. He realized that we were having a party, and he decided to bring friends! Namely, their mid and their SHEN. I KNOW WHAT TO DO! I SHALL RUN CIRCLES! We get 3 kills off of this chase, I get 2 of them and blue buff. So now I'm Singed in bot lane with blue buff, doing what all supports should do, pushing the lane (@MageintaWarrior) and then I go push mid. Everyone's probably mad at me by this point, but idgaf. I'm Singed. Singed is OP.

We win the game in, what, 30 minutes? I'm still spamming laugh and poison. The enemy team is telling me to carry my team and I'm feeling awesome because, come on, who doesn't love trolling with Singed? Then I look at the team victory. +10 elo? I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS RANKED! But this is after the game. My team loves me, even if I did act like a total idiot. Their team probably loves me too, because who doesn't love hearing Singed laugh? (Yeah, I got some honor, ujelly?).

And that's the story of how I accidentally played ranked. I wish I had gotten a replay of that game.

biIbo

11-01-2012

-10 Lolreplay.

DinoMack

11-01-2012

eh who cares

Unholy Fenrir

11-01-2012

i want to be leaf

DeskClock

11-01-2012

Fake! If it was your first ranked game you'd get far more than 10 ELO .

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Mom invites me to queue with her.
10/10, would LOL again.

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Fail

KnightxSScarlett

11-02-2012

It wasn't my first ranked game, I just accidentally played a ranked game. I just wanted to derp because Singed OP.

Lostdreamers

11-02-2012

>.> why did i read.. WAS SOOOOO CUTE YOU QUE'ED WITH YO MOMMY THO!! haha

*edit* real men say s**t was cute bro....