Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugsplat when going from champ select to load screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FacePunching101

11-01-2012

happens every time and also when i try to reconnect

idano

11-02-2012

Same here. Played one game this evening no problem. Played another and hit this crash. Continued to hit it when attempting to rejoin the game. After that game expired, I tried a custom Summoner's Rift match. Crashed again at the same spot, right when the load screen appears after champ select.

I've restarted computer and ran the full repair utility. I guess I should update drivers and will probably wind up re-installing LoL.

Update: After creating several custom matches it turns out this only happens on Summoner's Rift.

FacePunching101

11-02-2012

i did a full reinstall and that seems to have fixed it jack

Barso55

11-02-2012

bugsplats every day. adobe air launcher has crashed. pvp.net client has crashed. league of legends.exe has stopped working. fix your ****ing client riot.

idano

11-06-2012

Thanks krono, full re-install fixed it up for me too.

Barso55

11-19-2012

i can't even re-install this POS client. I tried mirror sites, renaming the setup file. I keep getting multiple crc errors when installing, then bug splats when going from champ select to the game.

how the **** do i play this game?

ReportBotPlease

11-19-2012

I've been having the same issue. Reinstalling has not worked for me.

Lakron

Recruiter

11-20-2012

I've got the same problem, only I also have missing champion portraits. I've completely uninstalled the game and re-installed it and I still have the same problem. I've run the repair about 5 times now and nothing is fixed.

AdzyAU

11-20-2012

My client just crashes and no error messages or anything pop up? WTF is going on?

LegendAwaknd

12-16-2012

I have repaired once and re-installed twice and have tried every idea found and still can't load game. Soo idk