Stuck at 'Attempting to Reconnect'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OverWeightVirgin

10-30-2012

Last game I dual queued, and when I got to the load screen it exited out with a 'bug splat' error. Restarted my client about 10 times and hit attempting to reconnect each time, and every time there was an equivalent bug splat error. Then I ran the 'repair client' thing from the initial window.
The repair is finished and now every time I try to enter League I just see 'attempting to reconnect'. Hitting the button just minimizes the window, doesn't start an instance of game. I'm wondering if this is somehow fixable.

Puppetmaster27

10-31-2012

Same problem here. When I joined the game, "game still in progress popped up." When I tried exiting out and reconnecting, it just minimized the window every time I hit reconnect.

DorritoDan97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-31-2012

I have a similar problem. After i pressed the accept button after being matched into a game there was 1 person that was left to load, but they never gave a response and my client just froze. After restarting my client it asks if i wanted to reconnected to the game but i never went to champ select and so the button just turns grey and does nothing . I cannot do anything with my account after logging in.

slowmo87

10-31-2012

Same, first time I've had this problem, havent played in about a week. Maybe one of the new patches.

Dactylogram

10-31-2012

I just had this problem.
I was in queue, and I forgot to respond. So I clicked to go into queue again, but the client said I was already matched in game. This happened as I was in the front screen, where you can see featured games. I relogged, and the screen with the Orange Button "Reconnect to game" appeared. I clicked it, it greyed out, and nothing happen.

Also, I asked one of my friends to invite me to a lobby. On his end, he was able to invite me, but the client told him that I automatically declined. On my end, I never got an invite.

Proxxs

11-19-2012

Riot doesnt care.... they want money only

Syntax

12-16-2012

Bump. I have this problem but for about 2-10 seconds in game in short intervals. 2-10 seconds? Pretty crucial.

Doutonbori

12-16-2012

I am having a similar problem and have posted a thorough response with files and paths please take a look if you are having this problem.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2910357