Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Integrate shop inside website?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FelloweStone

11-01-2012

Quite often I find myself wanting to browse around champions, skins, runes etc when I am not at my PC that I use to play LoL.

Sometimes I am on my phone, sometimes my iPad, and sometimes I'm just on my non-gaming laptop.

I just think it would be useful if you could browse the store and maybe even make purchases directly from the website, without need of being inside the game client.

I know that you can view champions, items etc on the site but I would like the STORE to be on the site so that I can make purchases if I choose to.

I don't want to have to install the client on my laptop just to use the store, because i never play on my laptop and that's unnecessary bandwidth downloading updates just to get to the store.