Screw 1200 Elo, 1500 Elo is Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Iron Back

11-01-2012

I've seen it all. The Heal/Teleport Miss Fortunes, the dagger/potion start Gangplanks, the Pantheons that use their ult in a 1v1 fight for extra DPS. You think Manamune Ezreal is bad? Try Boots of Swiftness/Manamune Ashe. The only thing people get better at is warding.

The only things worse than the bad players are the smurfs/high-rated players playing ranked for the first time season 2. I got destroyed in lane by some guy, and I looked him up after the game. He was a 2.1k Elo player season 1. SEEMS LEGIT.

The people at this Elo are just so bad. I'm sure any 800 Elo player that hits 1500 by pure luck can stay here, they would be right at home. I just would rather be back at 1200 where people actually knew how to play the game.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

1500 is where people think they're the shit, but in reality, they're bad.

BadMannerKorea

11-01-2012

It would be cool if people would stop referring to a specific elo as "elo hell".

Foomps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

whats happening is 1200-1400 elos players are being carried by a 1800+ elo friend on a smurf to get gold then after they queue for solo ranked and feed

FrIeDcHiCkEn1

11-01-2012

It is the same at 1600, 1700, and 1800 in my experience. Above plat is really where the good players are.

The Iron Back

11-01-2012

IDoNotMidEver

11-22-2012

So.....Just need to get to plat eh? BRB, 7000 games of lol and I will hopefully make some progress

eBlossom

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoNotMidEver View Post
So.....Just need to get to plat eh? BRB, 7000 games of lol and I will hopefully make some progress
I've seen people with about that many games played and below 1200.

Kinda sad, really..

A Baby Carrot

Recruiter

12-04-2012

agreed... i shoulda been 10-0 in my placements with the amount of kills i put up in each game, but alas once u hit 1500, thats where u REAAALLY have to carry people who not only derp, but they also think they are good and that their decision was right and everybody on their team was wrong not to folow up....

Tuesti7c

12-04-2012

I've been from 900 to 1500. There is very little difference. Not even joking