Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NHugo

11-05-2012

Looks good, he should be called "Shredder" as he indeed resembles the TMNT cartoon character (I hope it sticks).
People who like Shaco, LeBlanc and Wu Kong will like this for sure, Shredder seems very practical with that skill set.

N├ętherlock

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz5 View Post
I thought Shen was forced to watch his father die in a ritual in order to become the twilight ninja. So how is his dad the grandmaster murdered by shredder? Or perhaps they mean he was 'like a father' to him?
"As his final trial to ascend to this position, he was made to attend the Takanu, a ceremony in which his father was tortured before his eyes to test his resolve. Any reaction whatsoever would have resulted in his immediate disqualification, but he never averted his gaze and never blinked, not once."
His father wasn't killed, he was tortured.

Apprehensive

11-05-2012

I hope when Shen kills Zed he goes all Bruce Willis and says, "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

TheTurncoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

#relentlessninjamaster

KhaotixKhaos

11-05-2012

So he has the look of Zed (power rangers) and Shredder with Shredders voice and the Back story and Skin of Storm Shadow from GI Joe im loving this guy already.

Bigjcr

11-05-2012

We are all used to your tactic for keeping players in playing in order to buy new champions, that is normal, and its just cool, but this time you riot guys went too far, lets just watch at champions before, example:
Ashe: passive crit, Q slows, W volley, E flare, R stunning arrow. Champions now have 2 or 3 effects in the passive, they also have a passive and active for each Q, W, E and R, different effects for each combination of abilities.
The thing is, what can you do with a 4-skills champion, against a 8-or-more skills champion? the answer: Cry.

With all respect you deserve, i tell you riot, that you lost all the main target of this MOBA, it was a simple, strategy-and-hability based game, now it is based in whether you got the last champion in your team or not. All last champions got: burst, heal, invisibility, a buff, a way to scape, and an incredible hability to switch from attacking to scaping. As a player you would look for your 4 (or 5) skills to use them for these purposes in a game of this kind.

This is boring, it is always the same, 2 weeks op champion, everyone buys it, nerf.... And look forward to the next op champion for two weeks of happiness, this is a disgusting technique to keep the players in buying the last. Also this has become a spam of champions, lets see: Darius came in May 2012, we are in November 2012, that's about 6 months of difference, until the first skin comes out, there are many things to focus, instead of spamming assassins for the league.

For you it is happening just like a musician is making his first song, he tries to put ALL his knowledge on it, using all the chords, techniques, tempos and scales he knows on a single song, the result: a not listenable song (a horrible song). This is happening with champions, you should keep something for the next one, not giving everything you can imagine for a single champion.

For far my favourite game, thanks for your time.

Demo912

11-05-2012

does the beta tester get to keep the character for free lol?

Pharek

11-05-2012

when is zed going to be release?

Dechristianize

11-05-2012

Killa
killa
zeds dead

messi888

11-05-2012

yo quiero saber cuando va a estar en venta el champion me ayudan por favor?