Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anteaterz

11-04-2012

Aaaaaaaand I was just about to buy shen.

Goul66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

How does Shen the tank become so stronk in 1v1

msl767

11-04-2012

^because his max hp makes his other abiltys alot stronger so he will be puting out alot more damage and heals...he really outclasses alot of other hp stackers because of this and outlasts alot of other people aswell

and is he being delayed due to pbe testing and reworking or am i just being impatiant

bodfish

Recruiter

11-04-2012

AP or AD?

Vraydis

11-04-2012

Whatever happened to new supports? how about some DIVERSITY Riot!

Matthewmoa

11-04-2012

Ok. Keep his face in mind. Now go look up a picture of lord zed from power rangers and tell me that, that doesnt look like him from power rangers.

GANGER96

11-04-2012

Where in the world are the tank and support champs? I would really like to see some

Eiiks

11-04-2012

Lol riot's lore is so bleh, it always sounds and feels like fan fiction.

Merced

11-04-2012

Honestly this champ sounds completely amazing.

The difficulty level of truly mastering this one appears to be insanely higher any other champ, and this fact alone will keep in check how OP he is. Woe to any who lane or jungle vs. a Zed master...

All aside, I resist the urge to make a Z sign with my hands and shout "Zoltan!" for some odd reason...

Elsydeon Knight

11-04-2012

I think the new champion looks ultra-pimp. I was reading Zed's page and through the concept of the Shadow Ninja was truly awesome, but when I got to the bottom where his quote is, I was a little thrown off. Where it says, "We are the true ninjas," it should actually say, "We are the true ninja." After all, you wouldn't say "Japaneses".

C'mon Riot...Even the Ninja Turtles have been getting that right since the 80's . :P