Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaaldra

11-03-2012

tonight I dine on yordle soup!

Jonchu xGk

11-03-2012

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...05007473_n.jpg (http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/18584_534198773274677_405007473_n.jpg)

Trapped Monkey

11-03-2012

The shadow looks like BlackWarGreymon from Digimons...I must have this champion.

Story slightly similar to Naruto.. The secret multi-shadow clone technique~

Kyrryn

11-03-2012

I agree he looks like shredder from TMNT but is it just me or do his abilities have a very double dragon type of theme to them?

Fredo the Choco

11-03-2012

Right, just gonna say his abilities will be nerfed really hard when people complain that he does too much damage with his shadow out. You will then need to have your shadow out to pull off any kind of damage. He will then be really weak when his shadow isn't out, and the balance will just be achieved when, boom, new champ.

Tsabo

11-03-2012

Quote:
Sergeant Cashews:
So if Zed cried out in pain but emerged unscathed... anyone think he might be the master?
Not likely, just an idea.... it's not like you can see his face or anything, so....

"Mysteriously, he emerged unscathed, and threw the severed head of the master at Shen's feet."

AllMyBase

11-03-2012

Damnit I have watched the power rangers....I see what you did there.

BG Saki

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Quote:
Fredo the Choco:
Right, just gonna say his abilities will be nerfed really hard when people complain that he does too much damage with his shadow out. You will then need to have your shadow out to pull off any kind of damage. He will then be really weak when his shadow isn't out, and the balance will just be achieved when, boom, new champ.

ROFL right right XD

FinePoint

11-03-2012

Okay, at first look, I thought he resembled Shredder, but after reading the lore, Zed resembles Storm Shadow with Snake Eyes' background, while Shen would be Snake Eyes with Storm Shadow's background.

MoEcchi

11-03-2012

i can tell zed is op just by reading his skills ,
wish riot will make less op new champ