Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an innicentchild

Recruiter

11-03-2012

he looks ALOT like shredder from teenage mutant ninja turtles and how many honorable opponents, or friendly, or helpful, or teamwork honors do u need for each?

Leader of the OJ

11-03-2012

There needs to be more tanks/supports made. Seems like 1 out of every 15 or so are. We don't need more assassins or mid characters for now... Come out with a tank.

VGBC Aposl

11-03-2012

you know shen's dad is mad he didnt ult him

Odg1990

11-03-2012

Looks like a total bad ass character. Nice job on him.

CyberKai

11-03-2012

At first, he looked a lot like Shredder from TMNT. Now, with the small size of head in comparison with his body, he looks like a goomba from the first live action Mario movie...

Dig Dux

11-03-2012

talon and noob saibot had a baby... don't ask how

Zach2007

Recruiter

11-03-2012

Why are the people at riot so focused on making OP champs. This is a game of teamwork and with all these assassins coming out, everyone will be for themselves. We need more tanks and support roles. If these champs keep going the route they r going, than i will have to find a different game to play like DOTA 2 or HON. MAKE MORE TANKS AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrygwyrBS

11-03-2012

oh my... another ninja... so creative.... come on guys....

Leo Vault

11-03-2012

Talon is one of my favorite champions and now he's useless. Kinda ticked.

Geist1337

11-03-2012

Want to see some PBE Zed gameplay? Here's a link (it's youtube so chill, it's not a scam, it's a video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8LadZ2Cg9o (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8LadZ2Cg9o)

Now, I don't want to give any false hope and say "THIS IS ZED!" as he's prone to change, but check it out.