Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doomed Walker

11-02-2012

So will there be a Lord Zed skin or a Super Shredder skin? My childhood wants to know.

TheRoadstar

11-02-2012

I don't like invisible champions, and there are too many of them already.

Koros88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drednaught18 View Post
This really screws up Shen's story.

Shen was supposed to have watched his father be tortured to death to become the twilight Ninja.

If the dead master was Shen's father, then who was the one tortured to death?

Think about your own story line.
If you read shen's story it says that the watching of his father being tortured was a ritual he had to endure, therefore it was most likely done by his fellow ninjas who were part of the order this could very well haven happened after Zed left but before his return. Then when Zed returned he killed Shen's master. At this point Shen could have already been the twilght ninja. No where does it say that the twilight ninjas master was dead. Furthermore, his father was just tortured no where does it say that he was tortured to death. So how about you read the lore before you accuse RIOT of not reading it.

Koros88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoadstar View Post
I don't like invisible champions, and there are too many of them already.
He does not ever go invisible

hi son

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkRogue77 View Post
Better passive than Talon's. >.>
nah talon passive is great too

hi son

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneih View Post
I wonder if shen and zed will have ingame hidden quest like Khazik and Rengar. :3
but i think shen is the dark one too maybe an ally?

Koros88

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAlNFART View Post
Omfg is riot trying to just make broken champs now? They're slowly making old champs obsolete because they cant compete with the broken champs that have been coming out. That passive is good plus what he can hit with each ability twice! Come one riot cut the bs!

Yea little pathetic blind fanboy's down vote me but you know its true!
He can only hit with each ability twice if he is really good at positioning his shadow and the enemy is not fast enough to react and move out of place. It takes a lot of skill to really master his damage output. I really hate how people claim OP before they even have a chance to really see the champion be played in competitive play. I play a lot of games and see more older champions played then newer ones except for the first week or two of their release.

Fanti

11-02-2012

More of the same.. Already tried it, didn't liked it. It's a fusion of old champs, the skills make me remember to kennen shen and kat.

Hope they stop releasing this shadows, stealth and assassins champions, and make some real new supports or tanks

Inago Rider

11-02-2012

Why would you want blades on both sides of your forearm armor? The ones on the inside seem more liability than asset.

Akira Desmondes

11-02-2012

Zed, Shen, Kayle, Morgana, Katarina, Garen, Kha'Zix, Rengar, Cho'Gath, Kassadin...

All this characters you have created, it is so impressive how deep the storyline of the League goes not just for one character, but for all of them. You guys have made some seriously crazy lore and I think you dont take advantage of it as much as you can. I love how you have made all this crazy stories regarding all the characters! But you could do even more! Like... keeping up the storyline as you used to do with the news that used to come by every now and then. Though you could make them as a small comic, giving small buffs for some champs @ the week for the comic or something.
For example... Shen V Zed Solo queues for Normals and Ranked win 10% more IP this week, to encourage character challenges. (Obviously dont do this the first week because a lot of people will lose to shen XD)
Little things like that!
"Using Halloween skins (from any year) will grant you 5% bonus IP in the end of the game"
"Kayle and Morgana fights give 1% more gold per second to all characters in the game"

Don't know, you guys are Riot.
I mean, having such a deep and interesting lore, why not use it?
You could do so much more than stories for every character. Make us LOVE those stories!

Also, why did Zed join the League? Lately I've seen ur new champs dont have reasons to join the League