Zed, the Master of Shadows Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emTmyclipin2u

11-01-2012

the lore doesn't match with any of the other ninjas', especially Shen. This is twisted treeline all over again

WalmartLowPrice

11-01-2012

Just delete old champions like Sivir and Sion . Old champions with weak abilities are starting to become useless WHEN COMPARED to the advanced tactics of new champions .

I like the new advanced tactics, but you also need to pay attention to the old simple champions -- rework the kits of the old champions and add more utility to their existing abilities to keep in line with the new champions.

For example, the abilities of the new champions always seem to do 3 or 4 things PER ability ... whereas, the abilities of the old champions usually only do 1 thing per ability. Look at Sivir & Sion -- all their abilities basically do 1 thing per ability.

Hygoro

11-01-2012

Alright, this may be a stupid question but shouldn't Zed's shadows not have a shadow?

Turtle Rojas

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samandiriel View Post
Storyline sucks. Sorry, riot. Champ looks interesting, though.
True, it seemed clichť to me. Also it made me feel like Zed is one of those classic bad guys; more power more fun.

Plot hole is that Shen didn't have a final fight with Zed . I feel Zed would have seriously just ripped Shen to pieces or vice versa just because of Zed's character personality.

Nip the Zephyr

11-01-2012

Fairly cool. Now why did he join the League?

dwadwfr

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalmartLowPrice View Post
Just delete old champions like Sivir and Sion . Old champions with weak abilities are starting to become useless WHEN COMPARED to the advanced tactics of new champions .

I like the new advanced tactics, but you also need to pay attention to the old simple champions -- rework the kits of the old champions and add more utility to their existing abilities to keep in line with the new champions.

For example, the abilities of the new champions always seem to do 3 or 4 things PER ability ... whereas, the abilities of the old champions usually only do 1 thing per ability. Look at Sivir & Sion -- all their abilities only do 1 thing per ability.
thats why we have remakes/reworks

Get √źunkd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Wow I don't usually call op before I see it, but that passive. If talon had that passive he'd be good too,

l3elongia

11-01-2012

I think when Zed uses his "Living Shadow" he should lose his in-game shadow. Another thing i noticed is his "Living Shadow" has a shadow of its own on the ground. Does that make sense? Does anyone think it would be cool if when he activated his w he lost his shadow until it went on CD?

Hextech GunBun

11-01-2012

Nice nod to Lord Zed there.

EVO Seboy

11-01-2012

This is getting some sort like naruto!