@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baozi

11-08-2012

I like the passive aid but i would rather get a philostone for solo tops instead of this..( I think it's designed for supports not others..)

DarkestPhoenix

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
When I ran the math on this item for the typical Dominion match - It amounted to one extra Revive at the cost of 1100 gold - if you got it before the 7 minute mark.

Which means that if you don't get mileage out of the Heal / Regeneration passives from being a bot-laner, for example - This item would be highly discouraged. Essentially, the only character who would be able to pick this up and not suffer are Revive/Farm/Stall bot-laners - which is an acceptible niche, in my opinion.

Windmill or Roamers don't get much mileage out of regeneration and they definitely shouldn't pick this up before 7 minutes - otherwise they're giving up a huge amount of combat statistics. If you're picking this item up *after* 7 minutes - it doesn't matter. The 20% Revive passive won't actually give you any more revives due to how Revive's CD is calculated when you use it.

So - the only person you could probably "get away" with getting an extra revive on is bottom lane, which I think is actually kind of interesting from a strategic perspective as bot lane chara need more excuses to transition out after they've farmed the game.
To be honest, I would much prefer if Clairity also benefited from this item. Other than that, it looks pretty cool.

Aphet

11-08-2012

Quote:
When I ran the math on this item for the typical Dominion match - It amounted to one extra Revive at the cost of 1100 gold - if you got it before the 7 minute mark.

Which means that if you don't get mileage out of the Heal / Regeneration passives from being a bot-laner, for example - This item would be highly discouraged. Essentially, the only character who would be able to pick this up and not suffer are Revive/Farm/Stall bot-laners - which is an acceptible niche, in my opinion.

Windmill or Roamers don't get much mileage out of regeneration and they definitely shouldn't pick this up before 7 minutes - otherwise they're giving up a huge amount of combat statistics. If you're picking this item up *after* 7 minutes - it doesn't matter. The 20% Revive passive won't actually give you any more revives due to how Revive's CD is calculated when you use it.

So - the only person you could probably "get away" with getting an extra revive on is bottom lane, which I think is actually kind of interesting from a strategic perspective as bot lane chara need more excuses to transition out after they've farmed the game.
I would say give it a % experience gain increase, that might be really nice. I would change it to "After three levels attained with this item in your inventory, you may activate it and gain *insert stats* permanently. This way people could keep it for longer if they wished to, but they still couldn't use it right away.

J Tron

11-08-2012

What item?

Phourc

11-08-2012

Quote:

I believe you misunderstood me, I was agreeing that the revive cooldown would be not very useful - or at least not in conjunction with the Elise's stats. Your analysis is pretty accurate, Philo stone is usable maybe on a bottom laner and even then, without something super awesome to build it into (as I'll sit on a kage's or HoG to help me save up for the complete item), it's usually just a waste of gold as GP/10 is just too slow for Dominion.

I'm afraid you're making a 'noob trap' type item for Dominion just for flavor's sake with the revive bonus(I mean, no other map uses revive outside of straight trolling).

I have no problems with the other summoner spell effects but I'm deeply afraid that people will see 'more revives = new starting item!' and not 'no hp or offensive stats = suicide start'.

Remi chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

any chance of making the health/mana regen an aura?
I could see it being somewhat more useful on murderbridge and bot lane during laning phase.
just remove or remake soul shroud to balance things out, as nobody builds it anyway due to the aura not being worth the massive cost.

7thHeaven

11-08-2012

Quote:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
What if people buy this at lv16 or above ?
Or it have its own exp ?

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thHeaven View Post
What if people buy this at lv16 or above ?
Or it have its own exp ?
I'm pretty sure you've lost your money if bought at that level.

ProR2D2

11-08-2012

This item is only worth it when you fill all slots, and by the time you do this as a non-support, every one already has full build and 10 hp5 doesn't help at all in a 10 second teamfight late-game.

DaRumpleforeskin

11-08-2012

xyph... every time you post something... I feel like you are trying to seduce my eyeballs... and i like it