@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightEcho

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Unique Passives with the same name don't stack, regardless of how you acquired the passive - so the "perma" miracle and the inventory miracle don't stack with each other.

Nor can you buy & level another miracle and have that disappear, the other one will simply stick around in your inventory uselessly.

And reduce SoTD's cooldown.
SoTD is back?

iLoveNox

11-08-2012

Hey Xypherous what's your thought on this idea?

http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...enacity-items/

LightEcho

11-08-2012

Quote:
When I ran the math on this item for the typical Dominion match - It amounted to one extra Revive at the cost of 1100 gold - if you got it before the 7 minute mark.

Which means that if you don't get mileage out of the Heal / Regeneration passives from being a bot-laner, for example - This item would be highly discouraged. Essentially, the only character who would be able to pick this up and not suffer are Revive/Farm/Stall bot-laners - which is an acceptible niche, in my opinion.

Windmill or Roamers don't get much mileage out of regeneration and they definitely shouldn't pick this up before 7 minutes - otherwise they're giving up a huge amount of combat statistics. If you're picking this item up *after* 7 minutes - it doesn't matter. The 20% Revive passive won't actually give you any more revives due to how Revive's CD is calculated when you use it.

So - the only person you could probably "get away" with getting an extra revive on is bottom lane, which I think is actually kind of interesting from a strategic perspective as bot lane chara need more excuses to transition out after they've farmed the game.
Clearly my interpretation of his meaning may be flawed but I think he meant the revive cooldown reduction may noobtrap people into taking revive.

Showdwn

11-08-2012

Quote:
And reduce SoTD's cooldown.
So, Xyph confirmed Ga is getting removed, cool.

JoeDerp

11-08-2012

Would you guys be opposed to reducing the health and mana regen from the buff on the champion who has the buff, but giving them a passive aura that gives minor health/mana regen to nearby allies, too?

This'd cross over to the item disappearing and becoming a buff too, making it much better for supports to get it.
In this manner, whether to stick with the Philosopher's Stone for its gold bonus or to upgrade for its auras to aid your teammates it would become a more tactical decision.

IrisRhythm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
SoTD is back?
I think that was a joke.

btw Xyph, most people need more than 5-6 hours of sleep; pretty unhealthy.

AndyRyu

11-08-2012

Will you make any item that interacts with the permanent passive aid?

E.g.
Your Mom's Pie (made up item)
+200 hp
+5% movement speed
Unique Passive: When you have the permanent passive from the Elisa's miracle, you gain additional 3% movement speed and is granted option to upgrade into "My Mum's Pie" for additional 150g

My Mom's Pie (made up)
+200hp
+10% Movement Speed
+ 35 Tenacity

Note: I like pies

Heil Teemo

11-08-2012

I think it's ****ing incredible, Xyph, so good job on creativity. However, I have one major question that will make or break the passive bonus: Is the icon unique?

TehOwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Xypherous, I fail to see why you believe this item to be a necessity. Just appears that you're trying to avoid removing it.

You could simply add extra CDR to CV / Heal at the bottom of the Support tree.

Alternatively, rather than having the item "disappear" from your inventory, you could simply use it to store wards.

Even better, since gp10s generate 30g per minute then just have it generate a ward every 2.5 minutes. You could even upgrade the unused Sight Ward into a Vision Ward after 4 minutes. This would open up a strategy to "save the active" to get a vision ward. Having a ward-item for supports allows end-game warding without it becoming an "issue".

Additionally, who in their right mind would purchase this upgrade instead of Shurelia's? Are you planning on nerfing the active?

What about a mastery that reduces the cooldown of CV when Heal is cast and vice-versa? This would encourage Heal / CV combos. Could reduce the cooldown of all "support" summoner spells when one is cast. Although avoid it recharging Flash, for god sake.

Can you please be clear about what problem you are trying to solve here?

Lastly, can others please make their voice heard. Surely you agree that items disappearing from your inventory and permanent item passives are something we DON'T want.

iceize101

11-08-2012

I think the problem is that if you rush it early game, you lose the gp10 from philostone