@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merluza00

11-08-2012

Is this item the so-called "SS heal buff"??

Stark6000

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
You are slow, im just lazy for not saving it. My being lazy doesn't make you any faster

You make up facts = I'm slow

got it.

and Soici, he wouldn't be using this until he can afford a catalyst, it costs as much as a catalyst why whouldnt he just buy it? Thats a huge decrease in early game power just to have a weak passive after you fill up 6 slots.

MeatMasterMeat

11-08-2012

Wait...so if i buy 3 of these....and i gain 3 levels...do i get all their additional hp5/mp5 and do they all disappear?

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
Eleisa's Miracle (1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Philo Stone (800 gold)
+15 Health per 5 seconds
+8 Mana per 5 seconds
+5g/10

Why would anyone give up GP/10 to have the unique stats? Supports need gold, so either you hold onto it until you can afford something useful (since this amount of regen isn't useful past lvl 12) or you don't build it in the first place. Basically the choices are still Shurilyeas or resell. I don't care about the regen after lane phase, and i sure dont want to spend that much gold to cast clairvoyance more often.

Seriously who is going to get this?
Not sure if you are tracking this or not, most likely not due to your reading comprehension, there have already been Red posts regarding additional gold flow for supports. So yes, there is definitely a chance people will disregard the current stamped sealed perfect gameplay for new more interesting items.

Olli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Love the changes you are making riot!

Meiu

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevev45 View Post
That's fine, but I'm pretty sure you read it wrong.
Actually BeatRush is correct, check dev tracker, find it yourself.

Sona Bot

11-08-2012

The Passives on it were meh.... But it could bring CV back into the game.

PoDragonSlayer

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatMasterMeat View Post
Wait...so if i buy 3 of these....and i gain 3 levels...do i get all their additional hp5/mp5 and do they all disappear?
No, if you bought 3 of these, after 3 levels, one would disappear, and the other 2 would stay. You would get all three's HP5/MP5 stats, but only one Aid passive (as it's unique).

Amocoru

11-08-2012

Xyph, I LOVE the changes and I normally love you, but I have to dislike you for this. Anything that brings back Clairvoyance makes me a saddddd panda.

Sheap

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
It should be if you gain 3 levels without dying while holding Eleisa's.