Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeh

11-08-2012

Sounds like a really good experimental item, but I think you should scale down the HP and MP regeneration per 5 down a bit, because people may build this as a support right after philo, and they can have it before they reach around level 8 - 10. This will mean that they will have a huge boost in HP and MP regeneration and 20% off of the selected summoner spells... And because they will be low level, it will be gone soon after it's built. I don't know, maybe not, but around 20 or more HP and MP regeneration per 5 seconds seems like a lot.

*EDIT: Went back to read it again, and I do think 15 Mana regeneration per 5 seconds is quite a lot. I do think this should be toned down at least a little bit.

thumbnail9

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.

It'd be super good if it cd'd the cd of heal spells on healers. Kayle, soraka, sona, nidalee, they'd all have super short CD heals, making the item prevalent late game and making soraka more viable. Kayle requires tweaks to the heal.

Rachel

11-08-2012

theres an item called eleisa's miracle?? i thought this was a joke

Fizz Jr

11-08-2012

Quote:
Dream on. This patch isn't the S3 patch by a mile.

And we're always testing things. You guys will have a chance to test it too and give us feedback on it before it goes live.

Testing / Iteration is the lifeblood of design. You don't get better by not testing stuff out and locking things before they're done and if you think you've figured it all out - that just means you have no idea what your players are capable of. One day of player testing can outweigh hundreds of our internal tests.

We owe it to you guys to test everything as thoroughly as we can - right up to the release date - because once it hits live - it's probably going to need even more changes as you guys show us what you can do with it.

So with that said when will the release date be? TBH I love hearing about the changes buts its almost too much teasing. Season 2 was supposed to to send like a week or 2 weeks ago. Most people are waiting for this awesome change, i surely am. I would just love an actual time date, instead of soon, or some other form of variant

Katarìna

11-08-2012

I think it should retain the 5 GP10 when it disappears. It would create additional incentive to buy it, and make totally sure upgrading the Philo to it is always worth it.

AForgotten Angel

11-08-2012

Add Clarity to the Aid I think

Surakai

11-08-2012

looks interesting, however, I wouldn't know if it is a good buy or not because of the changes that are going to happen. If i am still forced to buy 2 specific gp/10 items and would have to hold on to them for quite awhile to generate a decent amount of gold, I can see this item being useless but I am assuming riot is planning on turning away from that nonsense for S3. Of course, even if we aren't so reliant on such a thing, other new yet currently unknown items may also make Eleisa's Miracle useless as they could feel like a must buy.

I am hoping to see item upgrades that keep the gp/10, or at least, part of it.

LastProtagonist

11-08-2012

Why not just put a ward slot on Eleisa's Miracle? I think that would be a good enough incentive for supports to grab it.

Arance

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.

Do NOT put this on Dominion. I cannot stress this enough. No way, no how. If you do I will promise you that EVERY champion will use Res (dangerously close to that already) and buy this as their first item.

Stark6000

11-08-2012

Eleisa's Miracle (1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Philo Stone (800 gold)
+15 Health per 5 seconds
+8 Mana per 5 seconds
+5g/10

Why would anyone give up GP/10 to have the unique stats? Supports need gold, so either you hold onto it until you can afford something useful (since this amount of regen isn't useful past lvl 12) or you don't build it in the first place. Basically the choices are still Shurilyeas or resell. I don't care about the regen after lane phase, and i sure dont want to spend that much gold to cast clairvoyance more often.

Seriously who is going to get this?