@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwntifex maximus

11-08-2012

Are you working with Death Timer Reduction as a stat? I think Eleisa's Miracle could benefit from that if the summoner augments or the disappearing item gimmick doesn't find the right niche.

DoozleDorf

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
The current plan is to pull those for now. We had an interesting Spellblade variant that was neat - but it needed *a lot* more work before it goes live.

My current line of thought on Tenacity items is that - you really don't need an alternative to Tenacity items in a lot of cases. Tenacity isn't the right solution on *a lot* of champion roles. Tenacity, for example, isn't really all that helpful on carries who need something a little beefier or stronger for their CC reduction needs.

While we're churning on those - Merc Threads should suffice for a bit.

Basically when the mod / community team catches on that I've been talking about more stuff at odd hours.
Xypherous, so if you want tenacity moving forward, you will only have one choice?!? That is no choice at all then...

Please reconsider either the removal of the other tenacity items, or the removal of tenacity from Eleisa's. But seriously, please don't only give us the singular "choice" when seeking out tenacity while you're "churning" on those other options.

murlocmancer

11-08-2012

I think this item is nice, I just hope abuse from other lanes does't destroy it but personally I don't see other people needing heal (which is know a support skill) CV (only good for suports really) and revive (no one uses that so....) and the regen isn't that useful and wouldnt' be worth the gold for other lanes.

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

...Okay. That is really cool. Has what it builds out of changed at all?

CombustibLemon5

11-08-2012

To be fair, I might start running EM on most of my champs with this buff.

Tryphikik

11-08-2012

Quote:
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.
That's easy... add a slot specifically for wards, if you want more than 5, it takes up an actual slot.. Fixed.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Flavor reasons mostly. 'Miracle' seems to imply heavenly or divine aid - and Heal / Clairvoyance and Revive seemed like divine aid-esque powers. I mostly wanted to get Heal / CV reduction on an item.
PL Karthus might like this o.O

iKeychain

11-08-2012

Do you like vampires, Xyph?

Awesome item changes btw.

Bites the Dust

11-08-2012

This is what we need more of, in my opinion. Not another item quite like this in the game.

Cerulean Laser

11-08-2012

Moonflair Spellblade should be remade and become Diana's version of the Locket of the Iron Solari.