@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bland

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.
Wait... here it's 5 P.M and your post was made about an hour ago... which means for you... it's been 7 A.M.? Wow.
Thanks for reminding me why you are my favourite Rioter, now get some sleep!

Rossingol

11-08-2012

Hey Xyph, I know this isn't the topic for it atm but I'm wondering if you have any new word on the state of Riven at the moment. I can make a new topic for it if you want but with so many new changes coming it's hard to keep the topic on the first page.

Sephrinx

11-08-2012

Useless item. No one is going to use it, still. The stats are horrible. Maybe quadruple the Mp/Hp regen and add some cdr. for 1100 gold, you would be better off getting pots... honestly. Item is still bad, perhaps even worse.

Auricthunder

11-08-2012

Quote:
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.
Hmm... so you have to buy it before level 15 or it'll be a waste of gold... any chance that you'd consider having the condition be holding it for ~5 minutes instead of 3 levels?

Sakuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

^ I'm thinking more along the lines of 10 minutes, but yeah, the concept's good.

Also, extend the spells affected by the Aid to include Exhaust and people will be all over it. Although to be fair... reading the posts in this thread, it's possible that you may already have a plan for that.

Caetilwyn

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
I like where you're going with items. However, this is essentially an 1100 gold dump for some regen and a marginal summoner cooldown reduc. I'd still just buy a philo and not upgrade it as it actually produces gold. You can still sell it if you're worried about bag space but as support i rarely play a long enough game to care about the last bag slot.

Basically once you get get to double digit levels that regen is pretty useless for team fights.
I agree here completely. I still won't be grabbing Eleisa's Miracle with these changes.
Not to mention, that the meta has shifted away from CV and Heal. Almost all supports grab Flash & Exhaust these days and wouldn't see the benefit from the Heal/CV CDR anyway.

Typical Tiddly

11-08-2012

Quote:
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.
Ohoho that is very interesting

Gløry

11-08-2012

This would get CV cd back down to ~50 seconds. It still only lasts 6s, so it's not as amazing as it used to be, but... I'm interested.

However I'm not sure when exactly I'd upgrade my Philo (if it still builds from philo). It's like, I still want Shurelia's in my lategame, too. But sinking another 865g+300g into stats that do basically nothing in the midgame doesn't seem smart. I would have made room for this if there was still tenacity on it. But I think I'll have to pass, considering I'd also have to pass on flash/exhaust in order to take it.

Phourc

11-08-2012

Quote:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
As a dominion player, please remove the revive cooldown - It reminds me too much of priscillas where too many teammates would spend their first 1600g on regen on a map where regen really isn't very valuable because 'zomg it makes me cap faster'.

Theorycrafter

11-08-2012

I can actually see the snowball items working the same way(conditional item removal and permanent benefits) if you get 20 stacks(or less, so it can be used competitively). What do you think of that?