Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skölnir

11-08-2012

But what would happen if the player started building the item around level 15 and he leveled to 16 before finishing it? The item would lose a big chunk of its value. I know building it that late wouldn't be the smartest choice, but have you thought of any way to counter this situation?

Sabrestrike

11-08-2012

Quote:
Iohet:
But unless Heal has changed, it's really not anywhere near as useful on the support as it is on the carry.

From what was mentioned in a Morello thread (I think) heal is becoming "a true support spell" so probably an equal heal on yourself and allies or a greater heal on allies than yourself.

Zetasphere

11-08-2012

I dig it.

Eletale

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Flash/Exhaust is a really strong combination - and so you'd want to avoid this item most likely if that's your mainstay.

Personally, I run Heal/Exhaust - but I only play supports who themselves have crazy escapes.

I was agreeing on how nice this idea was and then you had to remind me how insanely OP Blitzcrank becomes if on top of his extreme CC and MS boost, you add 20% CDR on the only thing he can use to sustain.

Quote:
Zerglinator:
AKA Lulu, the one you made.

Lulu's actually pretty underwhelming as a support. Only reason she gets picked in tournaments now is the shift to safe/agressive ADC and Janna and Soraka being overnerfed as ****.

Krimson62

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Blitz/Nidalee as well.

No, you keep that. That's the 'Aid Passive.'

Now that i think of it... what's to prevent people from demanding supports just get these disapearing items, boots, and then just telling them to fill up on wards?

While i certainly can appreciate the extra item slot for games that extend pretty late. What would entice a support to buy this before a gp/10 item?

Since philo is actually alot stronger in the regard of direct stats AND gp/10 (which as of right now is the main stat a support champion wants)

General Veers

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
I'll try to request a border for it or something so this is more obvious.

... I chose HP/5 and MP/5 ... they typically have the least relevance for the opponent at any given time.

Agreed!

On the topic of keeping a support's inventory clear:
Would ever ever consider a support item with a Wriggle's-esque active? Perhaps with something of an ammo system? Is there a reason as to why not?

I know this is taboo for a support, but if I have 1.5k and only one slot left, I'd rather get a better item than wards. I don't do it, for the sake of the team, but if there was some way to get wards in my inventory without taking up a slot, I'd feel like I was playing "the item game" in a more meaningful way ( as opposed to being forced to forgo items for wards).

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012

Quote:

Now that i think of it... what's to prevent people from demanding supports just get these disapearing items, boots, and then just telling them to fill up on wards?
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.

Stark6000

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.

I like where you're going with items. However, this is essentially an 1100 gold dump for some regen and a marginal summoner cooldown reduc. I'd still just buy a philo and not upgrade it as it actually produces gold. You can still sell it if you're worried about bag space but as support i rarely play a long enough game to care about the last bag slot.

Basically once you get get to double digit levels that regen is pretty useless for team fights.

SuperBeastJ

11-08-2012

Is there going to be a supporty item that has an active to place a ward down like Wriggle's? One of the biggest problems I have when supporting is either having open item slots for wards or enough gold to buy bits and pieces and a few wards.

Dragull2

11-08-2012

Quote:
Xypherous:
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.

Alternatively, you could make it a "bag of slots".
Like "Unique: this items gives you an additional slot that can be used to carry potion, elixirs or wards."