Oh You! Put that ego away!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DownieBrownie

05-06-2014

-1st season playing league
-Really enjoying the Jungle role but I prefer to go support to make it easy on everyone
-Getting VERY good /w Morgana

So I join a ranked game (silver 2 promos) and I get a guy who spams "I'm top F***OTS!" He must have said it over a dozen times.

His laning phase (vs. Pantheon)
Probably 12 min in our top lane gets a double kill and says "LATA B***HES, GET OFF OF ME!" Well i kind just roll my eyes and think to my self "My god does this kid have an ego!" Good for him on that double kill because that was his only 2 kills the entire game. He ended up going 2-11 due to being camped cuz he talked **** to the enemy jungler.

My laning phase (vs. Leona & Vayne)
I died to first blood but my caitlyn cleaned up and got a sexy triple kill because they all dove and she was able to out play them. From there on out it was a sh*t stomp at bottom. I was landing probably 90% of my binds and pulling off double ults like mad. By the end of our laning phase my Caitlyn was 7-0 and I was 3-1.

After laning phase we all group up and I start strat calling by typing. The Ryze goes "SHUT .. THE.. F**K .. UP! You type way too much!" Soon after that our Caitlyn and Zed say "Don't stop Morg, you're doing great!" Well this butthurt Ryze goes "AFKING, Morg doesn't deserve to win!" We end up winning the game 4v5 and after the game in stats I see something interesting. I did more damage than Ryze by 8,000 damage and I had a better score. So scumbag me goes "Hey Ryze, check the graph kid!" "His only reponse is "Get to Gold then you can talk sh**" [This dude is Gold 5 with 100 more losses than wins!]

TL;DR - Top lane fed. I did more damage than him as support. He's mad.

imo: No matter what your ELO is, if you want to win YOU have to win. Do your best no matter how big of jerkoffs other players can be and remeber to always DO YOUR BEST!

dankStabz

05-06-2014

i always just laugh to myself when someone decides to flame like mad in game. the beauty of this situation is that the person thats flaming will end up feeling like a dumbass prolly 10-15 mins later, still flustered that they acutally suck ass

UgIierBetty

05-06-2014

Yea, it feels good when you do better than the rager on your team.

But don't let it get to you. Once you start competing *against* your own teammates it gets a lot harder to actually pull off a win.

I guess you guys were lucky he went AFK :P

Vix Axiom

05-06-2014

Morgana support's really damn good too

Flash-Ult creates a lot of opportunities for your teammates to make plays

Ventryx

05-06-2014

I realise that what you did was impressive, and I'm happy for you.

however, giving advice on other people on GD to "just win" is pretty irrelevant considering you're doing so in silver 2.

DownieBrownie

05-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventryx View Post
I realise that what you did was impressive, and I'm happy for you.

however, giving advice on other people on GD to "just win" is pretty irrelevant considering you're doing so in silver 2.
I don't really understand what you're saying.